- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDRX0SSBYawELqP5cDD+ioi4gAX/2cdRKJCcauSaXG9P/HxZ79ED8SkSgbfRzuvAkjlhgUX3QwBTziZEzkiSMP/4uUTU0u4BDZ6QpPvWPLvkC45u6cEBwA8rObB9PvJhGbbJY8N28xVfspsJvtWWuGSf3Q4olFeVGlJO4ivaUNm40wjjUoDQQNNJRJGV+G5hmzppxPZ2vn8VpXxl7lTIkEcBZ2Vr9zfJUVjSILoiNPeHFkWUFpngWrVN+wt2FxW8z1InHmdnK/qDIEhB4khuLnw6PlVuEy1U+keCw/DKCTa4mQdprgc1di+yI79zTE/KNbuzxkRduRmFRFuJzvs/E0l firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2010-07-30
- Last connection: 2017-05-31
- illumos gate (Developer, 2010-07-30)
- 12:38 AM illumos gate Bug #6966 (Closed): mdoc(5) should document the CONTEXT section for kernel manpages
- yes, sorry. i submitted this cos the mdoc manpage on an old omnios install missed it. however, it did appear in 260e9...
- 06:06 AM illumos gate Bug #6969 (New): most scsi tran_foo(9E) manpages Xr the nonexistent scsi_hba_attach
- there is no scsi_hba_attach man page, nor should there be one as it is a nonexistent function.
instead they should...
- 06:03 AM illumos gate Bug #6968 (New): unset tran_abort(9E) in a HBA driver can lead to a user controlled NULL-deref
- if a hba driver does not provide a tran_abort function in it's scsi_hba_tran_t instance, it appears that a user may b...
- 01:13 AM illumos gate Bug #6967 (New): tran_setup_pkt(9E) should document constraints on failure
- the tran_setup_pkt() handler a HBA driver implements should only fail on a recoverable condition, it should not fail ...
- 01:00 AM illumos gate Bug #6966 (Closed): mdoc(5) should document the CONTEXT section for kernel manpages
- the CONTEXT section is very useful, it should be included in all new pages written when using mdoc(5) as a guide.
- 07:12 AM illumos gate Feature #1553: ZFS should not trust the layers underneath regarding drive timeouts/failure
- could you use the failfast stuff svm introduced (http://www.filibeto.org/~aduritz/truetrue/solaris10/svm/svm_failfast...
- 03:07 AM illumos gate Feature #3: We need an open replacement for mpt
- one and a half hours waiting for the server to reboot between tests, half an hour grubbing around in the code...
- 01:09 AM illumos gate Feature #3 (In Progress): We need an open replacement for mpt
- an optimistic implementation has been written. just debugging the scsi io path now.
Also available in: Atom