- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2010-08-03
- Last connection: 2017-11-01
- 10:32 AM OpenIndiana SFE Bug #3658 (In Progress): boost should have package config file
- .pc file missed in /usr/g++/lib/pkgconfig
- 07:32 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #3367: Driver support for Broadcom BCM43*** 802.11a/b/g/n devices
I'm personally interested in this driver :)
I even started to port driver but not moved to far atm.. I'm sure...
- 08:53 AM OpenIndiana SFE Bug #2139: vpnc-script should be replaced
- Try this URL please
- 02:00 PM OpenIndiana SFE Bug #2634: git: Git.pm placed in incorrect place
- 1. git 1.7.7 from SFE repository
2. From package Git.pm goes to:
- 07:04 PM OpenIndiana SFE Bug #2634 (Closed): git: Git.pm placed in incorrect place
- Can't locate Git.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/gnu/lib/site_perl /usr/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/i86pc-solaris-64int /u...
- 10:29 PM OpenIndiana SFE Bug #2139 (Resolved): vpnc-script should be replaced
- Default script that goes with package now doesn't correctly set routes, replacing with script from https://github.com...
- 07:40 PM OpenIndiana SFE Bug #2028 (Resolved): lyx library links are brocken
broken links on libboost_regex.so and libboost_signals.so.
lyx uses links on libboost_regex.so.1.47.0 ...
- 07:33 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1947: oi151a Unable to change keyboard language anyhow
- Doesn't work in 151 and 151.1.1.
IIMF settings are in System -> Preferences -> IIM Input Methods
-> tab Languages...
- 01:46 PM illumos gate Feature #929 (New): Cisco VPN tunnel
- I think that it is really necessary to be able to use Cisco VPN tunnels.
- 05:04 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #220: time slider not working
- Maxim Kondratovich wrote:
> It´s upgrade bug. If u delete database of humster it starts successfully.
It's wrong ...
Also available in: Atom