- 09:02 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #7335: Documentation - update Welcome to OpenIndiana page
- This is the path of the file which is opened when starting firefox for the first time on a new install of OI.
- 08:26 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #7390: Install system-config-printer for desktop installation types
- Mystery solved.....system-config-printer was not installed. So, I installed it and now it's there.
This VM was ins...
- 07:24 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #7390 (Resolved): Install system-config-printer for desktop installation types
- Noticed there is no longer a GUI print manager available with the MATE desktop.
System-config-printer does not look ...
- 04:40 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #7335 (Resolved): Documentation - update Welcome to OpenIndiana page
- When opening the web browser for the first time, the user is greeted with the "Welcome to OpenIndiana" web page which...
- 06:16 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #7334 (Rejected): Documentation - GUI installer release notes link, references incorrect Wiki page
- The GUI installer welcome page provided a web link to the release notes.
However, this link goes to a page titled "...
- 06:07 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #7333 (New): Documentation - GUI installer references non-existent 'Getting Started with Openindiana' desktop icon
- In prior releases, the live media contained a getting started guide accessed from the desktop of the installer media ...
- 02:09 AM illumos gate Bug #7183: Panic when booting illumos on linux KVM host
- QEMU emulator version 2.0.0 (Debian 2.0.0+dfsg-2ubuntu1.24), Copyright (c) 2003-2008 Fabrice Bellard
- 02:05 AM illumos gate Bug #7183 (New): Panic when booting illumos on linux KVM host
- When booting OpenIndiana Hipster as a KVM guest on a Linux Mint 17.2 host, receiving a kernel panic.
This is 100 % r...
Also available in: Atom