- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 alans@alans-omnios
- Registered on: 2016-01-04
- Last connection: 2017-08-31
Reported issues: 20
- 02:57 PM illumos gate Bug #8652: Tautological comparisons with ZPROP_INVAL
- Don't sweat it Igor. I've already fixed it on FreeBSD and I should have a pull request for OpenZFS later today.
- 05:29 PM illumos gate Bug #8652: Tautological comparisons with ZPROP_INVAL
- Here's GCC's explanation for how they handle enum signededness. I would guess that the problem exists on Illumos, bu...
- 04:26 PM illumos gate Bug #8652 (New): Tautological comparisons with ZPROP_INVAL
- Clang and GCC prefer to use unsigned ints to store enums. With Clang, that causes tautological comparison warnings w...
- 04:55 PM illumos gate Bug #8641 (New): "zpool clear" and "zinject" don't work on "spare" or "replacing" vdevs
- "zpool clear" and "zinject -d" can both operate on specific vdevs, either leaf or interior. However, due to an overs...
- 02:56 PM illumos gate Bug #8618 (New): assertion failed when renaming the root filesystem
- Trying to "zfs rename" the root filesystem should fail, according to the rootpool_003_neg test. However, it fails by...
- 09:49 PM illumos gate Bug #8614 (New): Checksum errors on a mirrored child of a raidz are incorrectly accounted
- If a drive returns incorrect data, ZFS generates checksum errors. When a drive experiences too many checksum errors...
- 09:41 PM illumos gate Bug #8606 (New): zpool man page was never updated for removal of "used" property
- On 5-nov-2009, George Wilson committed mercurial changeset 485bbbf5450c6645352388d798251c1a89ef4c9c with the descript...
- 11:07 PM illumos gate Bug #8599 (New): Snapshots don't preserver user properties
- If you explicitly set a user property on a snapshot, then it will be preserved, as expected. However, if you set a u...
- 07:59 PM illumos gate Bug #8567 (Closed): Inconsistent return value in zpool_read_label
- If fstat64 fails, pread64 fails, or the label is unintelligible, zpool_read_label will return 0. But if malloc fails...
- 10:42 PM site Bug #8473 (Closed): "zpool scrub" does not detect errors on active spares
- Scrubbing is supposed to detect and repair all errors in the pool. However, it wrongly ignores active spare devices....
Also available in: Atom