- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDUb+YwNOtGuUpkFqfmWleHpUKWd3Y4TSH2+GW01lEeOwGJPEsZo9mezwGb0wPV3gy5hKLmPWJ3L+BfmwRx54DiKb9HEd+7n1MXPCrjHocOgMYPAjE8a+7CCXVgQdwK3WEnkR+A9qZmsaAiWBpub/+g0HTeuzXv5Dpaw4USw/gKCfct0DNbIEPRgZ+KaSAMv/QwgcC6QwfLBUNbSW9VvvuFfM4EpHJ5SUqEqjGG+9MOkmvuvBqzM3dbh3MsRDgKfantgO6qefJlZwgg/ph4+qwrs0+jl/coSO6cqRpyb2KHFXW2TPgpla4lGqon8Idq2JmnYEL3ckVCgJ2fbk3jcTdJ james.blachly@illumos
- Registered on: 2016-02-07
- Last connection: 2017-07-10
- 03:04 AM illumos gate Feature #7938: disable LBA weighting on files and SSDs
- Yuri Pankov wrote:
> James, are you still working on this?
Yes -- thanks for ping. Got busy with work. Patch is d...
- 06:24 PM illumos gate Feature #7938 (New): disable LBA weighting on files and SSDs
ZFS on Linux has had a feature "Disable LBA weighting on SSD" since August 2015:
- 01:39 PM illumos gate Feature #7882 (Closed): Add /dev/full , the always-full memory device
- Linux and FreeBSD implement /dev/full , an always full memory device. Reads behave like /dev/zero, but a write always...
- 03:13 AM illumos gate Bug #7344: wcsncasecmp shouldn't take one for the road
- So, further datapoint: I've just found that for demo1, which fails with C++, it correctly returns zero if compiled wi...
- 03:09 AM illumos gate Bug #7344 (Closed): wcsncasecmp shouldn't take one for the road
- wcsncasecmp(3C) should perform Wide C String N Case CoMParison between two wchar_t * (comparing at most n characters)...
- 07:45 PM illumos gate Bug #7216 (Closed): usba logging through cmn_err (via usba_bus_ctl) output truncates (leading) some device names
- In illumos-gate/usr/src/uts/common/io/usb/usba/usba.c,
usba_get_mfg_prod_sn_str() fills a buffer with a string by ...
- 07:30 PM illumos gate Bug #7215 (Closed): usba logging through cmn_err (via usba_bus_ctl) output erroneously includes tab
- Input to cmn_err() should not include tab control character. If present, it is converted to its octal representation ...
- 03:41 AM illumos gate Bug #6623: iostat -exrn has missing comma (field separator) in header
- 06:22 AM illumos gate Bug #6623 (Closed): iostat -exrn has missing comma (field separator) in header
- Reminder: -r flag to iostat is "raw" output - actually machine parseable CSV.
This issue whereby a comma is missin...
Also available in: Atom