- Login: Tenzer
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2010-08-03
- Last connection: 2012-05-09
- 07:25 PM illumos gate Feature #2124 (Closed): find(1) should support -iname option
- You're right. Trisk told me to make a bug for it, and then it turns out he has approved the patch which adds it, tsk ...
- 07:12 PM illumos gate Feature #2124 (Closed): find(1) should support -iname option
- The @-iname@ option searches for names, non-case sensitive, and is available in GNU find.
- 11:34 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1995 (Resolved): download links are broken
- The issue has been resolved today. It was a matter of a mis-configuration on our newest DLC mirror server, which wasn...
- 07:50 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #716: Not enabled "Next" buttons in window on oi_148 installation from LiveDVD
- The next button has that color to show it's the default action, if you press Enter on that screen. It is not to show ...
- 06:29 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #634: Live usb install to dd version testing (grub error)
- You should not use the dd image when using that tool. You either have to use the .usb image, with the usb creator, or...
- 11:24 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #542: Download page should show hashes
- N2Deep N2Deep wrote:
> I also would like to see the checksum files themselves say:
> image name <checksum>
- 01:53 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #522: text installer - references to the missing zones
- It seems to be related to this bug on the OSOL tracker: https://defect.opensolaris.org/bz/show_bug.cgi?id=10542
- 11:20 AM illumos gate Bug #458 (Rejected): 'beadm mount' needs improvements
- When trying to mount a BE, you currently have to specify a path to an empty directory which does not end with a taili...
- 05:17 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #291 (Rejected): Missing branding on configuration of zone
- When configuring a new zone, on the screen where the hostname is entered, the text says:
_Enter the host name which ...
- 05:21 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #274: OpenIndiana fails to provide option for manual network config
- "r a", it could sound like you have a mix-up in the network configuration. Could you please check that the service ne...
Also available in: Atom