- Login: jbk
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2010-07-30
- Last connection: 2023-04-13
|illumos gate||Developer, Committer||2010-07-30|
- 06:07 PM illumos gate Bug #15658 (New): mdb could be smarter about quoting
- Needing to extract some data, I was trying to use a command similar to:...
- 07:36 PM illumos gate Bug #15627: mdb genunix module should use CTF
- For testing I had a system built post #14079 (running SmartOS) and a system pre-#14079 (ominos r151038-31a842e2c6) lo...
- 12:49 AM illumos gate Bug #15627 (New): mdb genunix module should use CTF
- Many of the mdb genunix module dcmds and walkers utilize the definition of @kthread_t@ from the build host. Unfortuna...
- 09:34 PM illumos gate Bug #14577: ESX offline disk resize prevents growing zpool
- This was also tested with an ESP (@zpool create -B@) equipped pool. The results were the same.
- 10:39 PM illumos gate Bug #15366: ATA PASS-THROUGH (16) is broken
- Doh.. in all the iteration, I must have missed re-testing that.
Looking closer, I think I see the problem and will t...
- 04:07 PM illumos gate Bug #15302: broadcom 3108 kernel driver update
- Just to provide a bit more detail here, if I'm decoding things correctly, it's doing an ATA-PASSTHROUGH (16) command,...
- 06:04 PM illumos gate Bug #14577: ESX offline disk resize prevents growing zpool
- For testing, a disk in VMware was grown while the VM was offline.
Without this fix, @zpool online -e pool@ failed ...
- 02:55 PM illumos gate Bug #15420: dls_devnet_destroy can deadlock with link notifications
- Also, looking at @dls_devnet_destroy()@, it's entering the MAC perimeter to call @dls_link_rele_by_name()@. However l...
- 05:17 PM illumos gate Bug #15420: dls_devnet_destroy can deadlock with link notifications
- One other thing to note.. I suspect that the creation of a vnic while @modunload -i 0@ is running is what's triggerin...
- 04:58 PM illumos gate Bug #15420 (New): dls_devnet_destroy can deadlock with link notifications
- We encountered a system with several processes blocked in the kernel and were unkillable. We took a forced crash dump...
Also available in: Atom