- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 4096-bit key
- Registered on: 2010-07-30
- Last connection: 2019-09-09
- illumos gate (Developer, 2010-07-30)
- 01:05 AM illumos gate Feature #11715 (New): Add MD5 tests to crypto test suite
- Upstream of Joyent OS-7537:
While MD5 is not recommended anymore for crypto operations, it does still find use in ...
- 04:03 AM illumos gate Bug #11706: crypto tests need to run 32-bit and 64-bit
- The tests were run on a BE built from a ws w/ that included the changes.
- 04:01 AM illumos gate Bug #11706: crypto tests need to run 32-bit and 64-bit
- To test, I ran the new 32 & 64 bit crypto test binaries. All ran successfully without error.
- 07:56 PM illumos gate Bug #11710 (New): custr_append_printf() uses ap twice
- custr_append_vprintf has the following bits of code:...
- 09:41 PM illumos gate Bug #11706: crypto tests need to run 32-bit and 64-bit
- Correction, upstream of OS-7221
- 08:43 PM illumos gate Bug #11706 (Closed): crypto tests need to run 32-bit and 64-bit
- Upstream of Joyent OS-7220:
Today the crypto-tests are only being built to execute in a 32-bit fashion. This isn't...
- 05:07 AM illumos gate Bug #11606: process erroneously shows up as from 1970
- To test, I used a similar program as with the original change setup as an SMF service...
- 05:14 PM illumos gate Bug #11668 (New): libproc(3LIB) typo in proc_get_auxv
- In @libproc(3LIB)@, under the @INTERFACES@ section, and the @Utility routines@ subheading, it lists a function @proc_...
- 10:48 PM illumos gate Bug #11614: libzfs_crypto.c doesn't need to use pkcs11_getrandom
- We can also use arc4random_buf (which is a bit simpler since we don't have to worry about return values while still p...
- 09:07 PM illumos gate Bug #11614 (Closed): libzfs_crypto.c doesn't need to use pkcs11_getrandom
- While investigating #11613, it was also noticed that libzfs_crypto is using pkcs11_get_random(). There is no reason ...
Also available in: Atom