- Login: jbk
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2010-07-30
- Last connection: 2022-01-15
|illumos gate||Developer, Committer||2010-07-30|
- 10:46 PM illumos gate Feature #14399 (New): Support ACPI enumeration of extended IRQ resources
- Currently, when we lack support for enumerating any extended IRQ ACPI resources (see @usr/src/uts/intel/io/acpica/acp...
- 10:58 PM illumos gate Bug #14371 (New): usb auto-wakeup should support USB 3.0 devices
- The usb auto-wakeup feature allows a USB device to wake a system that has been suspended. Currently, on devices that ...
- 09:26 PM illumos gate Bug #14370 (New): usb_hub implementation states collide with usb 3.0 port status bits
- The @h_port_state@ field of @hubd_t@ is meant to mirror the hw port state of a USB device. Currently our implementati...
- 06:34 PM illumos gate Bug #14341 (New): hid_set_protocol() logging arguments in wrong order
- In @hid_set_protocol()@ if the request fails, the logging statement is...
- 02:48 AM illumos gate Feature #14276 (New): Document kmem_flags
- We should document the values of kmem_flags in a man page -- some place other than in a comment in kmem.c for the ben...
- 06:01 PM illumos gate Feature #14223: Add change key zfs channel program
- This change has been in SmartOS for over a year. The only changes for upstreaming were the pkg(5) additions and the z...
- 11:10 PM illumos gate Bug #14241 (Closed): zfs test README should suggest a test disk size
- The current zfs test readme in @usr/src/test/zfs-tests/doc/README@ only specifies that three scratch disks are requir...
- 03:59 PM illumos gate Bug #13795: Encrypted zfs is not compatible with openzfs
- A slight change in the proposed solution:
We'll use two bits in @os_flags@. The first bit indicates if the dataset...
- 01:55 PM illumos gate Bug #13768: mpapi is too clever with its ioctls tripping SSP
- Additionally, an omnios user that was hitting this issue tried a hot fix containing this change and verified that it ...
- 05:26 PM illumos gate Feature #14223 (Closed): Add change key zfs channel program
- Upstreaming Joyent OS-8115 and OS-8282.
This adds a @zfs.sync.change_key@ function to zfs channel program. This on...
Also available in: Atom