- Login: jbk
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2010-07-30
- Last connection: 2021-07-23
|illumos gate||Developer, Committer||2010-07-30|
- 12:57 AM illumos gate Bug #13354: illumos should calibrate the TSC earlier in the boot process.
- To test the source override mechanism, to provide a second calibration source, I built a BE with both this change and...
- 03:39 PM illumos gate Bug #13978 (New): mv / cp should support arbitrary path lengths when crossing filesystems
- Currently, mv(1) and cp(1) (same code -- binary name controls whether mv or cp behavior is used) are limited by PATH_...
- 01:36 AM illumos gate Feature #13973 (New): Add support for TPM2.0 modules to tpm driver
- Currently, our tpm driver only supports the older TPM 1.2 spec. Most recent systems now include TPM2.0 modules. The T...
- 05:07 PM illumos gate Bug #13966: strong IP hostmodel breaks DHCP
- To test this, I first recreated the issue on a stock OmniOS VM (starting with hostmodel=weak):
# I configured the ne...
- 07:40 PM illumos gate Bug #13969 (New): tpm driver should use __func__
- In many cases, the tpm driver defines a string @myname@ set to the name of the current function for generating messag...
- 07:33 PM illumos gate Bug #13968 (New): tpm driver fails bounds checks
- Noticing that @usr/src/uts/intel/tpm/Makefile@ currently silencing array bounds errors (as part of the initial smatch...
- 04:35 PM illumos gate Bug #13966: strong IP hostmodel breaks DHCP
- With more troubleshooting. @ipadm disable-addr -t <obj>@ resets the IP of the interface to 0.0.0.0/0 and @ip_verify_s...
- 12:24 AM illumos gate Bug #13966: strong IP hostmodel breaks DHCP
- With a bit more troubleshooting, it appears @ip_select_route()@ calls @ip_verify_src_on_ill()@ with a src address of ...
- 09:41 PM illumos gate Bug #13966 (Closed): strong IP hostmodel breaks DHCP
- When the ipv4 @hostmodel@ property is set to @strong@ (see @ipadm(1M)@), while the initial DHCP lease succeeds, if th...
- 07:41 PM illumos gate Feature #13963 (New): Add support for obtaining TSC frequency from VMWare
- When running as a VMWare guest, if CPUID leaf 0x40000010 exists, it provides:
EAX: TSC frequency (in kHz)
Also available in: Atom