- Login: andrewk7
- Registered on: 2010-08-03
- Last connection: 2010-12-27
- 03:51 PM illumos gate Bug #301: Backspace key prints ^H to console instead of deleting a character
- The fix is to change the following line in /kernel/drv/options.conf:
- 06:33 AM illumos gate Bug #301: Backspace key prints ^H to console instead of deleting a character
- Gary Mills wrote:
> The settings for interrupt and backspace actions are a personal
> preference. As far as I kn...
- 03:15 AM illumos gate Bug #301 (Closed): Backspace key prints ^H to console instead of deleting a character
- Pressing the backspace key on a standard keyboard on Solaris (and therefore Illumos) does not produce the expected be...
- 12:23 PM site Feature #97: Need a FAQ page
- Oops so it does. Not sure if it is optimal from an SEO point of view to have the main page content delivered via java...
- 12:09 PM site Feature #97: Need a FAQ page
- It is not linked to from the home page. There is an entry on the home page for the Wiki in the main navbar. Suggest a...
- 09:40 AM site Feature #97 (Resolved): Need a FAQ page
- The site needs a FAQ page, particularly one that answers the most basic question: "what is Illumos?" since there seem...
- 02:59 PM site Bug #48: we need a sponsors/partners page
- There is a typo in the page (companies/orgnaization) and this use of a slash looks clunky. Suggest rewording as follo...
- 03:17 PM illumos gate Bug #19: Provide an opensource version of pcn(7D)
- The latest version of the ae driver seems to have the following features:
- BSD licence
- 32 and 64-bit binaries ...
Also available in: Atom