Gergő Mihály Doma
- Login: domag02
- Registered on: 2016-10-15
- Last connection: 2021-10-22
- 12:13 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #10209: Process gnome-keyring-daemon terminated by SIGSEGV on MATE start
- This issue also tracked on GNOME Gitlab:
"Issue 65: gnome-keyring-daemon crashes on exit":https://gitlab.gnome.org/G...
- 02:10 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #10209: Process gnome-keyring-daemon terminated by SIGSEGV on MATE start
- I also got a similar coredump (notice how @mutex_destroy()@ called with a @NULL@ pointer):...
- 11:26 AM site Bug #13950 (Closed): Freenode IRC is gone, but the illumos.org main site still points to that
- Please update illumos.org main site (Getting Started->Join the community section) according to this message from the ...
- 09:54 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13502: GNU find can't match inode numbers
- We have some directories under ...
- 11:51 AM illumos gate Bug #13478: format core dump since LSI 2208 installed
- What output you see if you execute the same format command with the "-M" option?
Is your controller reports somethin...
- 12:23 AM illumos gate Bug #12716 (New): mandoc: typos in "usr/src/cmd/mandoc/lib.in"
- The mentioned file contains some unescaped dashes and in addition one dash is missing.
* Missing dash:
- 08:09 AM illumos gate Bug #12286: Terminal gets SIGHUP in Global Zone after 'npm' command is run
- Maybe this issue related to #12057.
- 03:29 PM illumos gate Bug #12142: rmdir on non empty directories triggers FILE_DELETE event even if nothing is deleted
- Can you test this on filesystems other than ZFS?
- 12:51 PM illumos gate Bug #11856: chown can trigger vmdump when running recentish zfs
- Same issue in ZoL: "#8601 - Avoid stack overwrite in zfs_setattr_dir()":https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/pull/8601 .
- 08:56 PM illumos gate Bug #11856: chown can trigger vmdump when running recentish zfs
- > It looks to be a null deref
No, it's a "Dereferencing Past-the-End Pointer" type of error.
The problem is in the ...
Also available in: Atom