- Login: brad.lewis
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2016-11-09
- Last connection: 2019-05-15
- 05:19 PM illumos gate Bug #9984: zil writes can get delayed in zio pipeline
- Duplicate of issue 9993 https://github.com/illumos/illumos-gate/commit/2258ad0b755b24a55c6173b1e6bb6188389f72dd
- 10:28 PM illumos gate Bug #9984 (Closed): zil writes can get delayed in zio pipeline
- Looking at the data from a dtrace script that shows the cumulative time as a zio progresses through the zio pipeline ...
- 03:31 PM illumos gate Bug #9691 (Closed): fat zap should prefetch when iterating
- When iterating over a ZAP object, we're almost always certain to iterate over the entire object. If there are multipl...
- 05:06 PM illumos gate Bug #9690 (Closed): metaslab of vdev with no space maps was flushed during removal
- While running zloop, this assertion was hit:...
- 04:42 PM illumos gate Bug #9689 (Closed): zfs range lock code should not be zpl-specific
- The ZFS range locking code in zfs_rlock.c/h depends on ZPL-specific data structures, specifically znode_t. However, ...
- 04:25 PM illumos gate Bug #9688 (Closed): aggsum_fini leaks memory
- aggsum_fini() does not free as_buckets. It should do so. A
- 05:06 PM illumos gate Bug #9683 (Closed): Allow bypassing devid in vdev_disk_open()
- We've had 2 cases where the devids of disks were shuffled, preventing domain0 from being imported, which required a t...
- 04:17 PM illumos gate Bug #9682 (Closed): page fault in dsl_async_clone_destroy() while opening pool
- While running the zfs test suite for an unrelated change, I observed a crash. The problem is that when we are openin...
- 05:17 PM illumos gate Bug #9681 (Closed): ztest failure in spa_history_log_internal due to spa_rename()
- A recent test failed while running ztest, and produced the following result:
05/01 10:25:22 ztest -VVVVV -m 2 -r 0...
- 04:49 PM illumos gate Bug #9680 (Closed): dsl_dataset_hold_obj can leak bookmarks
- During the analysis of a hang we were able to discovery that during calls to dsl_dataset_hold_obj we could call dsl_b...
Also available in: Atom