- Email: Timothy.V.Mooney@gmail.com
- Registered on: 2017-02-09
- Last connection: 2019-09-03
- 11:26 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #372: console-kit-daemon errors during boot
- Richard PALO wrote:
> suprisingly, this should already be fixed: https://bugs.freedesktop.org/show_bug.cgi?id=19333#...
- 10:25 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #11651 (New): /tmp/.ICE-unix has incorrect permissions
I believe there's a long-standing issue with permissions on /tmp/.ICE-unix on OpenIndiana.
While looking at othe...
- 06:58 PM illumos gate Bug #11078 (New): library/qt5 depends on both libjpeg6 and libjpeg8
OpenIndiana's library/qt5 package depends upon both libjpeg6 and libjpeg8.
One fix that's needed is to update th...
- 11:50 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #1058: A number of fonts is good to update
- It seems like this issue should be resolved.
The only font from this list in current OpenIndiana hipster that isn'...
- 10:38 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #10584: Fix wrong comment in /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf
- I checked with the developer that packaged lightdm for OpenIndiana.
He indicated that the patch is working as inte...
- 10:17 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #10584: Fix wrong comment in /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf
- Tim Mooney wrote:
> Have you tried the other option (-SecurityTypes=VncAuth) on OpenIndiana hipster, ...
- 07:29 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #7993: pulseaudio process does not close on logout
I just checked latest hipster and the same issue is still present.
Gary might be correct, but based on the small...
- 06:27 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #8272: mate-terminal flashes when resizing up the window
- Ken Mays wrote:
> Please review again after updating your system to current.
Have you had a chance ...
- 06:07 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #10584: Fix wrong comment in /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf
- Hubert Garavel wrote:
> > * second, -securitytypes=none is not insecure and should no longer be a recommended optio...
- 08:20 PM illumos gate Bug #10565 (New): man -w segfaults on this man page
I'm attempting to rebuild the 'whatis' database on my OpenIndiana hipster system.
I've discovered a particular m...
Also available in: Atom