- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDWplUkzE6C3Bwl0btX+dnrUyVld09Rklaz2F8ABnuhFQu5vQk5dOhWfWRv8pp9UtfvnZOAclWV3+nTg3tjLtEbqhpsnzFBDCl1XY93BEIYEWjIwV7yGaGALEJWxztgRLbaJqvD4a6S0YswwauAb9mk4TNFzdkKkhkqM8GDHD4hlKDFTXFawuGUPgqbW+QuJYqgHKUaq0qPJdb3DYOW9R5Oq+zRT3ceeNoLBjC2nsGa5yp9y1s92V0xnitnEZgcZv28nYlUgrHPV4wfrVrSBlKULH2l6mex7OrftX9b7J7vPKCaItXUQaN2DUZePVIgrpF1mskKzyWvMMMVEUvVtvCT email@example.com
- Registered on: 2017-02-13
- Last connection: 2020-02-13
- OpenIndiana Distribution (Developer, Reporter, 2018-05-20)
- 11:22 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12301: LibreCAD: run into QT5 bug QTBUG-62840
- Updating Qt is a considerable enterprise...
I suggest you port the patch (https://codereview.qt-project.org/c/qt/q...
- 05:58 PM illumos gate Feature #12271: "name" member of "struct option" should be const
- Michal Nowak wrote:
> I'll see if I can rebuild OpenIndiana-specific components.
I rebuilt a bunch of OI-specific...
- 07:46 PM illumos gate Feature #12271: "name" member of "struct option" should be const
- I'll see if I can rebuild OpenIndiana-specific components.
- 07:36 PM illumos gate Bug #12286: Terminal gets SIGHUP in Global Zone after 'npm' command is run
- It turns out that it also happens in @tmux@ when under Xterm and MATE Terminal. Seems like a broader issue than just ...
- 07:17 AM illumos gate Bug #12286 (New): Terminal gets SIGHUP in Global Zone after 'npm' command is run
- An OpenIndiana user has problem with the @npm -version@ in Global Zone. When the command finished, something gets @SI...
- 05:20 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12244 (Closed): Remove XChat
- Thank you Sadie for this report, XChat was removed from the distribution.
- 07:12 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12244 (In Progress): Remove XChat
- I think you are right, should have been dropped long time ago: https://github.com/OpenIndiana/oi-userland/pull/5521.
- 07:58 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #11625: zoneadm install fails: UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character '\u0151' in position 68: ordinal not in range(128)
- I noticed that non-ASCII characters slipped in via @golang-112@ and @golang-113@ packages:...
- 07:00 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #12140 (Resolved): tor update to version 0.4.1.7
- Sven Schmeling wrote:
> PR 5438
- 07:22 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #11868 (In Progress): virtualbox-additions summary should mention it's only for VirtualBox guests
Also available in: Atom