- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2017-02-14
- Last connection: 2020-06-30
- illumos gate (Developer, Committer, 2017-02-15)
- 02:14 PM illumos gate Bug #12918: mlxcx "Deadlock: cycle in blocking chain" panic
- Based on feedback from the 1st pass of the review, the following additional changes have been made:
# The @mleq_mtx@...
- 10:27 AM illumos gate Bug #12918 (In Progress): mlxcx "Deadlock: cycle in blocking chain" panic
- I have seen a few of these panics. Unfortunately because of the way we run our OS, a full dump was not captured. But ...
- 01:03 PM illumos gate Bug #12890 (In Progress): mlxcx uses excessive stack space causing stack overflow panic
- The changes in change 705 remove the arrays from the structs which chewed up this stack
- 10:59 AM illumos gate Bug #12797: mlxcx max flow table limit can be exceeded
- There are two issues, trying to create too many flow tables and panic during recovery from an allocation failure.
- 10:33 AM illumos gate Bug #12799 (In Progress): mlxcx #if defined for MAC_VLAN_UNTAGGED is redundant
- 10:26 AM illumos gate Bug #12799 (In Progress): mlxcx #if defined for MAC_VLAN_UNTAGGED is redundant
- There were some *#if defined* statements for *MAC_VLAN_UNTAGGED*, from when the code was originally developed, they a...
- 07:56 AM illumos gate Bug #12798: mlxcx command interface should allow concurrent commands and be interrupt driven
- When Robert released his work-in-progress in 2019, I started investigating and this is one of the first changes I mad...
- 07:52 AM illumos gate Bug #12798 (In Progress): mlxcx command interface should allow concurrent commands and be interrupt driven
- At the moment only a single command can be submitted to the HCA at a time, and then that command is polled for comple...
- 07:47 AM illumos gate Bug #12797 (In Progress): mlxcx max flow table limit can be exceeded
- During testing with an Atto ConnectX-4 based card the system panic'ed after a failure to allocate a flow table.
- 11:49 AM illumos gate Feature #12693: Enable Forward Error Correction (FEC) configuration via dladm
- Feed back from the review has suggested there are two "fec" fields.
"en_fec_cap" - To set what is advertised, and di...
Also available in: Atom