- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2017-02-14
- Last connection: 2019-06-06
- illumos gate (Developer, 2017-02-15)
- 02:07 PM illumos gate Feature #11202: Allow the number of NVMe submission and completion queues to be different
- Testing included:
* Ran a complete ZFS test suite with NVMe drives as the targets
* Ran vdbench with 50% r/w worklo...
- 03:33 PM illumos gate Bug #11231 (Closed): nvme in polled mode ignores the command call back
- When nvme is in polling mode, it always executes nvme_bd_xfer_done() as the command callback, and ignores nc_callback.
- 03:29 PM illumos gate Bug #11230 (Closed): Panic in nvme_fill_prp() because of miscalculation of the number of PRPs per page
- In nvme_fill_prp()...
- 03:21 PM illumos gate Bug #11229 (Closed): nvme_get_logpage() can allocate a too small buffer to receive logpage data
- In nvme_get_logpage() the size of the dma allocated is always set to:...
- 03:15 PM illumos gate Bug #11228 (Closed): nvme may queue more submissions than allowed
- The NVMe specification 1.2b in section "4.1.2 Full Queue" says "The number of entries in a queue when full is one les...
- 09:35 AM illumos gate Feature #11202: Allow the number of NVMe submission and completion queues to be different
- Review is at: https://illumos.org/rb/r/1979/
- 10:23 AM illumos gate Feature #11202 (In Progress): Allow the number of NVMe submission and completion queues to be different
- 09:27 AM illumos gate Feature #11202 (Closed): Allow the number of NVMe submission and completion queues to be different
- Currently there is a one-to-one relationship between a submission queue and completion queue. This is represented by ...
- 10:22 AM illumos gate Feature #11203 (In Progress): Support for NVMe drive firmware updates
- The NVMe specification in section 5.7 and 5.8 details the NVM commands to update firmware in a drive.
- 02:20 PM illumos gate Bug #9575: apix can lose interrupts after interrupt thread blocks
Also available in: Atom