- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 email@example.com
- Registered on: 2017-02-14
- Last connection: 2019-10-17
- illumos gate (Developer, 2017-02-15)
- 03:46 PM illumos gate Feature #11827: Increase concurrency through blkdev
- During vdbench testing I came across #11847.
I used the following settings for vdbench:...
- 03:28 PM illumos gate Bug #11847 (In Progress): The nvme cmd completion queue is contentious
- When benchmarking for https://www.illumos.org/issues/11827 I discovered the mutex inside the taskq code which guards ...
- 02:30 PM illumos gate Feature #11827 (In Progress): Increase concurrency through blkdev
- All I/Os which go through blkdev end up on a single waitq/runq pair before being pushed through the parent driver.
- 10:59 AM illumos gate Bug #11790 (In Progress): APCI method _CRS should be used to identify bus numbers during initial probe
- During boot the _BBN from ACPI are scanned to populate the PCI tree with bus root nodes.
Subsequently, a scan and...
- 06:44 AM illumos gate Feature #11203: Support for NVMe drive firmware updates
- The illustration in the previous comment is a test run of a firmware update. The process has been used to update two ...
- 12:18 PM illumos gate Feature #11203: Support for NVMe drive firmware updates
- Review is: https://illumos.org/rb/r/2013/
- 02:07 PM illumos gate Feature #11202: Allow the number of NVMe submission and completion queues to be different
- Testing included:
* Ran a complete ZFS test suite with NVMe drives as the targets
* Ran vdbench with 50% r/w worklo...
- 03:33 PM illumos gate Bug #11231 (Closed): nvme in polled mode ignores the command call back
- When nvme is in polling mode, it always executes nvme_bd_xfer_done() as the command callback, and ignores nc_callback.
- 03:29 PM illumos gate Bug #11230 (Closed): Panic in nvme_fill_prp() because of miscalculation of the number of PRPs per page
- In nvme_fill_prp()...
- 03:21 PM illumos gate Bug #11229 (Closed): nvme_get_logpage() can allocate a too small buffer to receive logpage data
- In nvme_get_logpage() the size of the dma allocated is always set to:...
Also available in: Atom