- Login: oninoshiko
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2010-08-03
- Last connection: 2013-03-12
- 04:25 PM illumos gate Bug #3375: /usr/lib/sysevent/syseventd dumps core
- Full output of pstack:
core '/core' of 1290: /usr/lib/sysevent/syseventd
----------------- lwp# 1 / thread# 1...
- 10:34 PM illumos gate Bug #3375: /usr/lib/sysevent/syseventd dumps core
- Cannot attach core file, server will not accept 2.6M file.
- 10:33 PM illumos gate Bug #3375 (Closed): /usr/lib/sysevent/syseventd dumps core
- I have one system for which syseventd is dumping core.
It is running oi_151a4
I have attached said core file.
- 05:14 PM illumos gate Bug #3013: ifconfig with no args should list all interfaces
- Does OBSD or OS 10.x deal with the difference between plumbed vs. unplumbed interfaces (I already know linux does not...
- 04:05 PM illumos gate Bug #2885 (New): Rapid incremental zfs sends can leave hidden clones
- A couple of my guys discovered that rapid succession "zfs send/recv" can result in some hidden clones being left arou...
- 09:12 AM illumos gate Bug #364: remove libplot
- Links to referenced PSARC cases
- 07:34 PM site Bug #50 (Rejected): Add transcript of conference call
- It would probibly be worthwhile to have a transcript of the conf call.
- 09:23 PM site Bug #16 (Closed): typo for repo
Also available in: Atom