- Login: loli10K
- Registered on: 2017-05-06
- Last connection: 2018-12-05
- 07:32 AM illumos gate Bug #10043 (New): zfs receive -d and -e options are not mutually exclusive
- The zfs(1m) man page seems to suggest that "-e" and "-d" options are mutually exclusive:...
- 07:24 AM illumos gate Bug #10042 (New): Assertion failed receiving root dataset with "-e"
- On DEBUG builds the root dataset cannot be received from a zfs send stream...
- 11:12 PM illumos gate Bug #9960 (New): zpool: bogus error for invalid dedupditto value
- When provided with an invalid 'dedupditto' value zpool prints a misleading error message:...
- 10:08 PM illumos gate Bug #9938 (New): Add zfs send "backup" support (zfs send -b)
- This is a request to add zfs send "-b" to OpenZFS: this allows users to send only received properties....
- 07:52 PM illumos gate Bug #9512 (Closed): zfs remap poolname@snapname coredumps
- Only filesystems and volumes are valid "zfs remap" parameters: when passed a snapshot name zfs_remap_indirects() does...
- 09:16 AM illumos gate Bug #9125 (Closed): mdb's ::zfs_params needs updating
- Running *::zfs_params* on a semi-recent Illumos build produces the following warning:...
- 10:37 PM illumos gate Bug #8943 (New): ZFS send fails to dump objects with size > 128PiB
- When dumping objects larger than 128PiB it's possible for do_dump() to miscalculate the FREE_RECORD offset due to an ...
- 10:07 PM illumos gate Bug #8942 (Closed): zfs promote .../%recv should be an error
- Reported on the ZFSonLinux github repo https://github.com/zfsonlinux/zfs/issues/4843, fixed by https://github.com/zfs...
- 09:53 PM illumos gate Bug #8941 (Closed): zpool add: assertion failed in get_replication() with nested interior VDEVs
- When replacing a faulted device which was previously handled by a spare multiple levels of nested interior VDEVs will...
- 09:37 PM illumos gate Bug #8940 (Closed): Sending an intra-pool resumable send stream may result in EXDEV
- "zfs send -t <token>" for an incremental send should be able to resume successfully when sending to the same pool: a ...
Also available in: Atom