- Login: toasterson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2017-09-17
- Last connection: 2021-07-25
- 01:10 AM illumos gate Bug #13967 (New): diskinfo (1m) should be more usefull inside home computers
- At the moment diskinfo relies on FMA infrastructure to report certain things. Mainly Serial, but probably other thing...
- 06:50 PM illumos gate Bug #13659: Linux Guest Kernel panic on virtnet_send_command
- @jgc234 have you tested the SSL connection with Debian 10? I was not able to establish an SSL connection to the Inter...
- 01:43 AM illumos gate Bug #13659: Linux Guest Kernel panic on virtnet_send_command
- Small Update.
It is still happening on Kernel 5.11 but not with docker, only with Kubernetes.
- 09:59 PM illumos gate Bug #13745: Make SMBsrv compatible with Modern Cups/ OpenPrinting Cups
- Something like but we need somebody to work on it more :)...
- 11:01 PM illumos gate Bug #13745: Make SMBsrv compatible with Modern Cups/ OpenPrinting Cups
- In IRC multiple other options where suggested:
- Move the only the Printing feature out of tree and make a "plugin...
- 10:26 PM illumos gate Bug #13745 (Closed): Make SMBsrv compatible with Modern Cups/ OpenPrinting Cups
- Our SMB server is using a deprecated interface in IPP to print. This has been removed in cups 2.3 and thus SMB_PRINTI...
- 10:30 PM illumos gate Bug #13659: Linux Guest Kernel panic on virtnet_send_command
- sorry for the confusion
I am running bhyve on OpenIndiana illumos-gate stock.
The comment about KVM is that I d...
- 09:57 PM illumos gate Bug #13659 (New): Linux Guest Kernel panic on virtnet_send_command
- It may be linux bug but somebody has with knowledge to determine if it is or not. Considering that microk8s is a big ...
- 02:54 PM illumos gate Bug #13033: assertion failed: size <= (1ULL << 24) (0x1189000 <= 0x1000000), file: ../../common/fs/zfs/abd.c, line: 309
- Yes I already asked for more details including coredump and output of zfs status. There was an l2arc configured on th...
- 07:32 AM illumos gate Bug #13033: assertion failed: size <= (1ULL << 24) (0x1189000 <= 0x1000000), file: ../../common/fs/zfs/abd.c, line: 309
- I can connect anybody willing to take this on with the person affected if more details are needed.
Also available in: Atom