- Login: toasterson
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2017-09-17
- Last connection: 2020-08-12
- 02:54 PM illumos gate Bug #13033: assertion failed: size <= (1ULL << 24) (0x1189000 <= 0x1000000), file: ../../common/fs/zfs/abd.c, line: 309
- Yes I already asked for more details including coredump and output of zfs status. There was an l2arc configured on th...
- 07:32 AM illumos gate Bug #13033: assertion failed: size <= (1ULL << 24) (0x1189000 <= 0x1000000), file: ../../common/fs/zfs/abd.c, line: 309
- I can connect anybody willing to take this on with the person affected if more details are needed.
- 07:30 AM illumos gate Bug #13033 (New): assertion failed: size <= (1ULL << 24) (0x1189000 <= 0x1000000), file: ../../common/fs/zfs/abd.c, line: 309
We from the OpenIndiana Dev team have gotten a report of a crashing machine with the above assertion failing...
- 08:06 AM illumos gate Bug #12605: Addendum to 6562 add note to man pages that refquota must be ignored during receive operations
- Topicbox link: https://illumos.topicbox.com/groups/discuss/Tf2a07b0ee742a206-Md32f5c6951064ba0a8c2d827
- 08:03 AM illumos gate Bug #12605 (New): Addendum to 6562 add note to man pages that refquota must be ignored during receive operations
- In a recent discussion on illumos-discuss it became visible, that refquota is not receivable via zfs send/receive. It...
- 02:34 PM illumos gate Bug #12585 (Closed): insufficient validation in svccfg for service name
- The attached manifest validates but makes svccfg import keep over with...
- 04:52 PM illumos gate Feature #3525: Persistent L2ARC
- Link to merged zfsonlinx pr:
- 01:59 PM illumos gate Bug #12430: Our Headers break clang
- There seems to be a similar problem with /usr/clang/9.0/lib/clang/9.0.1/include/mm_malloc.h where clang redefines sys...
- 01:49 PM illumos gate Bug #12430 (New): Our Headers break clang
- While compiling newest firefox I stumbled upon the following error...
- 09:22 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12398 (New): Want updated Vagrantfile and box
- The currently Official Vagrant box has become so out of date that it has become effectively unusable.
I have creat...
Also available in: Atom