- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDAKFAYh/F+RiuZV7+ouVK9T6JrPzAmU608Vipc4Axr5gUR55LdTuE0AQ1uUD7mDjfpMpeQJZewO4Yra4du9b+HK3T6nibiAvxopSYgldtAQiufk6RUUdZqtQ5jS9QWE/4o50z/cHqdkc7medDAY+cNLvSaKPDGmfgx+vyzOtr3KDDL0hCaQZdoHDFCIPSknhVLLP0CrRxbMZKkxKu4lzRHrxNKttMlU5nR4kyQxbM00NAYQsUy2jskmnGrQ5Fv53akKHTQ5vCBq1kWueAeQb9WQ1Xbo5My4xSUSDtoeuk/j8P8BW/emuY2oPxmBH2qEojKU0nEi42jlM/FAvlyR0rZ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2010-08-04
- Last connection: 2012-02-22
- 03:57 PM OpenIndiana SFE Bug #1696: tmux man page does not display properly
- The manpage is written using the BSD mdoc language which Solaris probably cannot deal with. I know of now way to conv...
- 02:30 PM OpenIndiana SFE Bug #1539 (New): Missing icons in xfce (on OI151a)
- Ken Mays wrote:
> You can fix this by assigning icons a...
- 07:44 AM OpenIndiana SFE Bug #1539: Missing icons in xfce (on OI151a)
- The above list for Solaris 10 is also not valid any more, both GNOME and Xfce should nowadays largely follow the XDG ...
- 11:36 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #724: rrdtool doesnt work with perl
- Perl, Python, and Ruby bindings are intentionally disabled because they fail to build.
- 09:56 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1164: virt-manager dependency error
- It is possible that other packages have missing dependencies as well. Please use the oi_151 JDS SVR4 packages I deliv...
- 12:01 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #890 (Resolved): Sticky Notes panel applet crashes when creating a note
- This is indeed fixed in oi_151.
- 08:27 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1164: virt-manager dependency error
- I'm don't think this is a problem with JDS, the SVr4 package does have a dependency on SUNWgnome-python-libs (which r...
- 07:33 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #723: glib 2.25.1 has the problem "g_new macros crash if sizeof(struct_type) == 0"
- The patch will be added one of the next rebuilds before the stable release.
- 07:30 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1013: time-slider fails to take snapshots on complex dataset/snapshot configuration
- This will be fixed with one of the next rebuilds before the stable release.
- 07:28 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #241 (Resolved): Brasero 2.30.0 not work!!
- This is fixed in Brasero 2.30.3 in oi_151.
Also available in: Atom