- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2017-11-01
- Last connection: 2020-04-09
- illumos gate (Developer, 2018-09-12)
- 09:07 PM illumos gate Feature #12507 (New): add sensor to nvme topo node to track device health, temp, endurance
This is track follow-on work to the NVMe libtopo support added by illumos#11959. It will add sensor facility nodes ...
- 09:15 PM illumos gate Feature #12502 (New): sensor-transport module should also poll motherboard and chassis sensors
- The sensor-transport module is a plugin for fmd that is responsible for polling the discrete state on sensor nodes an...
- 09:11 PM illumos gate Feature #12501 (New): libipmi need updates for IPMI 2.0 rev1.1
- libipmi.h contains a set of #defines for the various sensor-specific reading types as documented in Section 42.2 of t...
- 08:53 PM illumos gate Feature #12500: fmd: add support for write-only transport modules
- A preliminary fix was been pushed to the '12500' branch of https://github.com/rejohnst/illumos-gate
- 07:44 PM illumos gate Feature #12500 (New): fmd: add support for write-only transport modules
For more background, see chapter 4 of the Fault Manager Programmer’s Reference Manual.
Most of the operations ...
- 07:40 PM illumos gate Feature #12499 (New): Add ddi interface for posting ireports
Among many other things, the following change extended the fault management infrastructure to support a new top-l...
- 12:14 AM illumos gate Feature #12493 (New): topo_sensor_type_name() should recognize OEM sensors
- The IPMI specification reserves the range of sensor type numbers from 0xC0 to 0xFF for OEM-defined sensor types. Curr...
- 12:12 AM illumos gate Feature #12492 (New): fmadm(1m) should support generating machine-parseable output.
- Currently fmdump(1m) supports generating machine-parseable output (json) via the "-j" option. However, there is no su...
- 12:08 AM illumos gate Bug #12491 (New): extend libdiskstatus to support NVMe devices
The libdiskstatus library reads the SMART data from a disk drive and produces a data structure describing if any ...
- 12:04 AM illumos gate Feature #12490 (New): Extend EM support in ahci driver to support SGPIO messages
- The enclosure management (EM) support in the ahci driver currently only supports the LED message type for controlling...
Also available in: Atom