- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDCuEZlHa1iZ/CaKCODJdqMHpR+DL2FMs0KJNzfEiMKYuogg5BMqwNMmxFjdJzZquqScmaYD4uQ01+/WH3B4mw5iFB9CNyLKKk1tAQxi4EFGK5dcsJQhWZUno6Q4cbO49bW/7cI9wmYLpt9UuvoqyWK3i2d4sz/bf9Jdc1JnUUG3RNqSXb+h91Oqx1FpT3zCQ/sPxL0oQzTgkly2L8ju3lBe866P82i5HIMEjSPziGOyxd+1cUXeS9feNOn5ZlFLhm7oo6pNEWIGaWP7l5J5rfRQG+4m7+hiBsG08VTpr07LMHB5YV4Nm5u/PY5LCDLwJDoK7p2N2Dsnc/oGyorISMv firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2017-11-01
- Last connection: 2019-12-09
- illumos gate (Developer, 2018-09-12)
- 07:27 PM illumos gate Feature #12059: libtopo: add API for doing deep copy of a topo_list
- This new interface is currently being leveraged by the tooling that is SAS topology project in illumos-joyent. That ...
- 07:18 PM illumos gate Bug #12068: Fix ambiguous bay/disk labels on Joyent-S10G5
- h2. Testing
I installed these changes on a Joyent S10G5 platform and then dumped the topology with "hwgrok" and ve...
- 03:10 AM illumos gate Bug #12068 (New): Fix ambiguous bay/disk labels on Joyent-S10G5
- The Joyent S10G5 platform contains two SAS expanders to drive the front and rear disks. The SES implementation on bot...
- 04:42 PM illumos gate Feature #12059 (New): libtopo: add API for doing deep copy of a topo_list
- Libtopo provides a set of typedefs and interfaces for managing and iterating over doubly-linked lists (topo_list). T...
- 08:37 PM illumos gate Feature #11960: Add topo module and hdl api for freeing string array
- h2. Testing
Did a full debug build and made sure there were no compiler warnings. Also verified that the changes w...
- 10:49 PM illumos gate Feature #11961: add DDI UFM support to the nvme driver
- h2. Testing
I built/booted a SmartOS PI with these changes on the following two systems, which covers a variety of...
- 07:36 PM illumos gate Feature #11961 (Closed): add DDI UFM support to the nvme driver
- This ticket to covers the work to add DDI UFM support to the nvme driver. This change has already been integrated do...
- 05:28 PM illumos gate Feature #11960 (Closed): Add topo module and hdl api for freeing string array
- There are a number of one-off implementations of routines for free'ing a string array scattered across libtopo - all ...
- 04:50 PM illumos gate Feature #11959 (New): extend disk topo plugin to enumerate nvme devices
- The disk topo plugin can be invoked under a "bay" topo node in order to enumerate the disk occupant, if one is presen...
- 04:43 PM illumos gate Feature #11958 (New): need topo maps for the SMCI,SYS-2028U-E1CNRT+
- This ticket is to cover the work to create topo maps for the SuperMicro SYS-2028U-E1CNRT+ platform, which we (Joyent)...
Also available in: Atom