- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-dss 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 alasdair@Alasdair-Lumsdens-MacBook-Pro.local
- Registered on: 2010-07-19
- Last connection: 2019-08-22
- illumos gate (Reporter, 2010-07-29)
- 03:33 PM illumos gate Bug #11604: Zones can only have a maximum of 87 vnics
- Interesting, I had assumed illumos-gate would have a fairly similar zoneadmd.c but it is massively different, and the...
- 05:50 AM illumos gate Bug #11604 (New): Zones can only have a maximum of 87 vnics
- When setting up a zone, /usr/lib/brand/jcommon/statechange creates vnics for the zone. It takes a list of adapters fr...
- 06:00 AM illumos gate Bug #9729: kstat not exposing non-global zone stat counters
- I've now done this with ipfilter:
To avoid re...
- 04:20 AM illumos gate Bug #9729: kstat not exposing non-global zone stat counters
- Following the model of the patch in 4303, I've prepared: https://gist.github.com/alaslums/807185d21a964a3824e0abf74c2...
- 01:06 PM illumos gate Bug #9729: kstat not exposing non-global zone stat counters
- I have found this commit by Bill Pijewski which updates illumos to expose the per-zone tcp kstats into the global zon...
- 11:25 AM illumos gate Bug #9729 (New): kstat not exposing non-global zone stat counters
- For a lot of modules, kstat in the global zone exposes both the gz stats and the ngz stats. For example:
# kstat -...
- 05:11 PM illumos gate Bug #8151: USB3 port not working
- Switching from a Sandisk Cruzer Fit to a Kingston DataTraveler 2.0 USB stick worked around the issue in my case.
- 03:07 PM illumos gate Bug #8151: USB3 port not working
- It's worth noting that I've ordered Kingston DataTraveler 2.0 USB sticks to test on this system to see if these work.
- 03:05 PM illumos gate Bug #8151: USB3 port not working
- I can report that we're seeing the same USB 3 issue on a Supermicro X11 system (SYS-2029U-E1CRT / X11DPU), with a San...
- 12:54 PM illumos gate Feature #2745: Allow filtering of properties on zfs receive
- Would anyone be interested in being sponsored/paid to integrate this patch into Illumos? It's pretty nuts that it is ...
Also available in: Atom