- Login: jlevon
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDtm2Y1mwZeboRdjuc07rywG+Nx/8KPzyPuAKN95wu8Uch/MlwmT7jAEW+9UrSzGrkKN/Ti3BkDY3SiW6f8aITfjixD2tdZlUVXmvIllDqwxyl7XazmTJmEQX1Zd+NG+pSrDTtWeXy7Mz7ntw2wPD2ea8J4cfIOLpHe1hvwDNPxlrSSgS7EtBhQqnI00DOH0S9un/AQo3DvajVD+P4Qyo2HU+mbYqX4+6/G+AndezFK29sDxJ8GgTiCjAwQsKnVN6ApFeRV0q46/CXZyO++tpBcKwiWybM8+/wAPOJ3HBt+tR+ZjhLpcDmycgRTcvi8aZUwTVAqU+GjPU4qu+n5QyA3 johnlevon@Johns-MacBook-Pro.local
- Registered on: 2018-01-26
- Last connection: 2020-09-02
|illumos gate||Developer, Committer||2018-02-28|
- 08:32 PM illumos gate Bug #12384 (Closed): update to GCC 7.5.0
- This was done a while back...
- 10:43 AM illumos gate Bug #13065: log when suspending a zpool
- I did a simple test on this by making all writes fail for a bhyve VM, and checking the message appears when the pool ...
- 12:02 PM illumos gate Bug #13065 (Closed): log when suspending a zpool
- While experimenting with ZFS I/O failures, I hit a situation where the root pool would get suspended,
and due to all...
- 01:03 PM illumos gate Bug #13041: i40e_get_available_resources() broken again for X722 part
- The system I tested this on is based on this:
- 01:31 PM illumos gate Bug #13041 (Closed): i40e_get_available_resources() broken again for X722 part
- See bug 9601 for the original fix.
After that, we got some new code via bug 12933:...
- 03:21 PM illumos gate Bug #12285: kpti_trampolines.s does not build with binutils 2.34
- This was an upstream bug: https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=25516
This should probably just be closed
- 03:19 PM illumos gate Bug #12889 (Duplicate): ctfconvert fails on empty array
- dupe of #10854
- 11:22 PM illumos gate Feature #12854 (Closed): Change gcc to produce 64 bit binary by default
- This isn't filed in the right place; compiler delivery is via distributions such as OpenIndiana or OmniOS. Please fil...
- 11:42 AM illumos gate Bug #12694: race between write() and shutdown() for unix sockets
- Aside from testing this fix against the haproxy test case and confirming it lasts for hours without the issue (along ...
- 06:08 PM illumos gate Bug #4963: posix thread priority functions are broken for TS class
- Looking at this again, this is happening because we don't actually know ->ts_uprilim at set_priority(), so we can't t...
Also available in: Atom