- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDtm2Y1mwZeboRdjuc07rywG+Nx/8KPzyPuAKN95wu8Uch/MlwmT7jAEW+9UrSzGrkKN/Ti3BkDY3SiW6f8aITfjixD2tdZlUVXmvIllDqwxyl7XazmTJmEQX1Zd+NG+pSrDTtWeXy7Mz7ntw2wPD2ea8J4cfIOLpHe1hvwDNPxlrSSgS7EtBhQqnI00DOH0S9un/AQo3DvajVD+P4Qyo2HU+mbYqX4+6/G+AndezFK29sDxJ8GgTiCjAwQsKnVN6ApFeRV0q46/CXZyO++tpBcKwiWybM8+/wAPOJ3HBt+tR+ZjhLpcDmycgRTcvi8aZUwTVAqU+GjPU4qu+n5QyA3 johnlevon@Johns-MacBook-Pro.local
- Registered on: 2018-01-26
- Last connection: 2019-11-08
- illumos gate (Developer, Committer, 2018-02-28)
- 03:57 PM illumos gate Feature #9059: Simplify SMAP relocations with krtld
- As well the original joyent side testing described above, I re-validated this test on:
- an old nehalem machine l...
- 05:29 PM illumos gate Bug #12464: fix kmdb build
- The problem was that I tested on a system where ia32/kdi_regs.h still existed on the host system, so we picked up tha...
- 01:14 PM illumos gate Bug #12464 (Closed): fix kmdb build
- With a newer build host, it revealed that we were not compiling kmdb properly post removal of 32-bit kdi_regs.h
- 08:29 PM illumos gate Bug #11948: early kernel allocates too much memory when large displays are attached
- NB: I have some changes coming into illumos-joyent that won't fix this as such, but will at least make dboot fail mor...
- 11:31 AM illumos gate Bug #12349: clean up 32-bit assembly and lint
- I tested this by booting a system, running the unit tests and DTrace test suite.
- 03:28 PM illumos gate Bug #12399: kobj printf functions should be checked
- Specifically, the output of "buf" value in kobj_read_file() was not wide enough for the 64-bit pointer
- 03:17 PM illumos gate Bug #12399: kobj printf functions should be checked
- Tested this with a verbose boot and checked that the output looked good, including the initial bug output that prompt...
- 02:56 PM illumos gate Bug #12399 (Closed): kobj printf functions should be checked
- They're not marked as printflike, but they should be.
- 03:44 PM illumos gate Bug #12386: acpixtract tries to fopen("")
- I tested the change to remove utprint.c with checking that acpixtract works now, as well as acpidump and iasl, and a...
- 06:27 PM illumos gate Bug #12365: pwritev64 can't write at offsets between [2 GiB, 4 GiB)
- Tested with the unit tests (as well as long-term joyent testing)
Also available in: Atom