- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDtm2Y1mwZeboRdjuc07rywG+Nx/8KPzyPuAKN95wu8Uch/MlwmT7jAEW+9UrSzGrkKN/Ti3BkDY3SiW6f8aITfjixD2tdZlUVXmvIllDqwxyl7XazmTJmEQX1Zd+NG+pSrDTtWeXy7Mz7ntw2wPD2ea8J4cfIOLpHe1hvwDNPxlrSSgS7EtBhQqnI00DOH0S9un/AQo3DvajVD+P4Qyo2HU+mbYqX4+6/G+AndezFK29sDxJ8GgTiCjAwQsKnVN6ApFeRV0q46/CXZyO++tpBcKwiWybM8+/wAPOJ3HBt+tR+ZjhLpcDmycgRTcvi8aZUwTVAqU+GjPU4qu+n5QyA3 johnlevon@Johns-MacBook-Pro.local
- Registered on: 2018-01-26
- Last connection: 2019-11-08
- illumos gate (Developer, Committer, 2018-02-28)
- 09:03 PM illumos gate Bug #12259: CTF shouldn't assume enum size
- Tested with full build and run of unit tests.
- 06:56 PM illumos gate Bug #12283: ctfconvert hangs in libctf on C++ binaries
- CTF isn't supposed to support C++ in any way. Just don't run it on those.
- 01:35 PM illumos gate Bug #12259: CTF shouldn't assume enum size
- The issue is fairly prosaic: CTF is presuming all enums are ABI-sized, but a packed enum can in fact be of a differen...
- 04:57 PM illumos gate Bug #12259 (Closed): CTF shouldn't assume enum size
- 12:19 PM illumos gate Bug #12257 (Closed): resync smatch to 0.6.1-rc1-il-4
- We have upstreamed a few fixes into sparse/smatch; resync them back down.
- 10:45 AM illumos gate Bug #12220: loader multi-console shouldn't override bootenv.rc
- I tested this with a bunch of variations:
- no entry in bootenv.rc
- os_console set/unset
- loader console se...
- 10:39 AM illumos gate Bug #11224: nightly and bldenv should be usable directly
- I tested that the new nightly/bldenv could be used directly from the gate now and do a full clean build
- 03:48 PM illumos gate Bug #12220: loader multi-console shouldn't override bootenv.rc
- The problem is that if we have:...
- 03:43 PM illumos gate Bug #12220 (Closed): loader multi-console shouldn't override bootenv.rc
- After #12094, Hans lost his console.
- 12:39 PM illumos gate Bug #12208: dboot_printf(): support %u
- Tested by turning on dboot debug and looking at the %u users to confirm they look right
Also available in: Atom