- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDtm2Y1mwZeboRdjuc07rywG+Nx/8KPzyPuAKN95wu8Uch/MlwmT7jAEW+9UrSzGrkKN/Ti3BkDY3SiW6f8aITfjixD2tdZlUVXmvIllDqwxyl7XazmTJmEQX1Zd+NG+pSrDTtWeXy7Mz7ntw2wPD2ea8J4cfIOLpHe1hvwDNPxlrSSgS7EtBhQqnI00DOH0S9un/AQo3DvajVD+P4Qyo2HU+mbYqX4+6/G+AndezFK29sDxJ8GgTiCjAwQsKnVN6ApFeRV0q46/CXZyO++tpBcKwiWybM8+/wAPOJ3HBt+tR+ZjhLpcDmycgRTcvi8aZUwTVAqU+GjPU4qu+n5QyA3 johnlevon@Johns-MacBook-Pro.local
- Registered on: 2018-01-26
- Last connection: 2019-11-08
- illumos gate (Developer, Committer, 2018-02-28)
- 03:21 PM illumos gate Bug #12285: kpti_trampolines.s does not build with binutils 2.34
- This was an upstream bug: https://sourceware.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=25516
This should probably just be closed
- 03:19 PM illumos gate Bug #12889 (Duplicate): ctfconvert fails on empty array
- dupe of #10854
- 11:22 PM illumos gate Feature #12854 (Closed): Change gcc to produce 64 bit binary by default
- This isn't filed in the right place; compiler delivery is via distributions such as OpenIndiana or OmniOS. Please fil...
- 11:42 AM illumos gate Bug #12694: race between write() and shutdown() for unix sockets
- Aside from testing this fix against the haproxy test case and confirming it lasts for hours without the issue (along ...
- 06:08 PM illumos gate Bug #4963: posix thread priority functions are broken for TS class
- Looking at this again, this is happening because we don't actually know ->ts_uprilim at set_priority(), so we can't t...
- 10:40 PM illumos gate Bug #12828: ucode/update.intel should be able to use git repos
- filed as #12817 ?
- 02:54 PM illumos gate Bug #12826: update to smatch 0.6.1-rc1-il-6
- tested with a full build
- 02:44 PM illumos gate Bug #12826 (Closed): update to smatch 0.6.1-rc1-il-6
- fix a crash in state_name_to_param_name() that was breaking illumos-joyent build
- 12:43 PM illumos gate Bug #12694: race between write() and shutdown() for unix sockets
- Given the above, the apparent fix is relatively simple:...
- 10:36 PM illumos gate Bug #12241: smatch: misreported 'mask and shift to zero'
- still apparently there post-#12716
Also available in: Atom