- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2010-08-04
- Last connection: 2017-10-09
- 09:04 PM illumos gate Bug #8391: mr_sas controller lockup on Dell H330
- I have also struck the problem again this morning. If you are gong to run Illumos on DELL, get Dell to fit a "normal...
- 05:17 AM illumos gate Bug #8391: mr_sas controller lockup on Dell H330
- I have been seeing similar problems with the H330, as reported on the SmartOS mail list:
The controller is running...
- 12:32 AM illumos gate Bug #1778: Assertion failed: rn->rn_nozpool == B_FALSE, file ../common/libzfs_import.c, line 1077, function zpool_open_func
- I think I'm seeing this trying to import the zones pool in a 20 (physical) core SmartOS box. I can't see a work arou...
- 09:31 AM illumos gate Bug #3858: Can't build nightly over NFSv4
- Attempting to build SmartOS over NFS, my failure (same on two runs) was here:
(cd /mnt/smartos-live/proto.strap &&...
- 04:31 AM illumos gate Bug #3853: __cplusplus change and headers incompatibility with clang
- No one should be using malloc.h any more, maybe just remove it?
- 03:52 AM illumos gate Bug #3721: sys/ctype.h should pragma inline isxdigit
- Testing with the current Studio C compiler, the pragma is ignored. The function is inlined from -XO4. If the functi...
- 09:14 AM illumos gate Feature #3733: tar could support the -s option
- The GNU manual states "This option is probably never needed on modern computer systems.". Is adding this worth the e...
- 09:10 AM illumos gate Bug #3718: Sun CC ignores 'volatile' for static variables
- This issue only appears if the variable is initialised at declaration. Fortunately most "static volatile" variables ...
- 05:58 AM illumos gate Bug #3721: sys/ctype.h should pragma inline isxdigit
- Is the pragma necessary at all? Studio or gcc would inline these in an optimised build either way.
Also available in: Atom