- Login: priyadarshan
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 -o
- Registered on: 2018-02-27
- Last connection: 2020-09-26
- 08:25 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #9254: BTX halted at boot time
- > Is this issue still actual or can it be closed?
It can be closed.
I could not fix it with oi, so I switched t...
- 08:59 AM illumos gate Feature #8947: Support the Marvell 88SE9230 PCIe to SATA controller
- Just to confirm Marvell 88SE9230 (as used in Dell BOSS-S1) is not working with illumos (or at least SmartOS).
- 08:30 AM illumos gate Feature #12772: Need support for bnxt(7D)
- Thank you for considering this. A possible new driver could also add two other nics, also offered with Dell PowerEdge...
- 01:58 PM illumos gate Feature #12772: Need support for bnxt(7D)
- To be precise, FreeBSD 12.1 did not recognize BCM57406 at install time. Manually loading bnxt driver in /boot/loader....
- 01:47 PM illumos gate Feature #12772 (New): Need support for bnxt(7D)
- There are some servers, like newer Dell PowerEdge, which ship with a BCM57406 NIC, which are NetXtreme II under the h...
- 06:03 PM illumos gate Bug #3334: zonestat missing man page
- I there any way zonestat man page could be legally paraphrased from old Solaris 11 express man page?
- 10:00 AM illumos gate Bug #9733: Unable to remove stray label leftover from un-exported, removed single-device zfs pool
- I got a secoond NVMe. I completely reinstalled OmniOS, and I was able to replicate the issue with these steps:
- 12:54 PM illumos gate Bug #9733: Unable to remove stray label leftover from un-exported, removed single-device zfs pool
- I have been trying to replicate this, by having drives imported, powering off, removing them without exporting them f...
- 09:39 AM illumos gate Bug #9733: Unable to remove stray label leftover from un-exported, removed single-device zfs pool
- Thank you for looking into this.
Yuri Pankov wrote:
> Have you tried using @zpool labelclear@ command?...
- 08:54 AM illumos gate Bug #9733 (New): Unable to remove stray label leftover from un-exported, removed single-device zfs pool
- On an OmniOS server I imported a single-device zfs pool, used to boot a test FreeBSD install.
After poweroff I rem...
Also available in: Atom