- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEA1Z0lUSioyTakkc3ozKmowWNiryuqLNeYYPCS3U9FmJ5rwg1pC8btoBiedKYIyIzQ4EkLhY+UE77duunhwTuFKZo0r+fmpQ2PqHbCw0WXiw5CbvJi5JEYYCx1RBkwLbiUNlpyXGIbZZ8qWyILvP1mPDeZ2HyMobrMzvB9L0wXwf8= trisk@kainga
- Registered on: 2010-08-05
- Last connection: 2018-03-31
- 07:04 AM illumos gate Feature #965: Give sane defaults for CODEMGR_WS and STAFFER
- Yuri Pankov wrote:
> Already done?
It appears the changes are in place for this when Git is the SCM (as it's not us...
- 07:59 PM illumos gate Bug #7117: Dangling references to usr/src/common/openssl
- This bug is not visible when the files from closed-bins (@closed/root_i386/licenses/usr/src/common/openssl/*@) are co...
- 06:53 PM illumos gate Bug #7117 (Closed): Dangling references to usr/src/common/openssl
- After 5086 removed usr/src/common/openssl, there was a remaining reference to @usr/src/common/openssl/LICENSE@ in @us...
- 04:32 PM illumos gate Feature #104 (New): Bring back lx brand
- I think so.
- 10:23 PM illumos gate Bug #1691: zfs diff hardlinks problem
- Michael Keller wrote:
> I find the current behaviour plain wrong because the user thinks that zdiff shows paths but ...
- 06:18 PM illumos gate Bug #5860 (New): NFSv4 server incorrectly processes linktext4 (symbolic link) data
- With #5761 we introduce the updated RFC 7531 definition of the NFSv4 XDR interface. Symbolic link contents are now ex...
- 01:02 AM illumos gate Bug #4085 (In Progress): mpathadm list lu cause panic
- This has the same symptoms as an issue with retired devices with multiple paths we have identified and fixed, with th...
- 07:45 PM illumos gate Bug #4310: Another mpt_sas panic
- The IOC reset is due to a task management command failure which is certainly unusual and has a separate root cause.
- 07:40 PM illumos gate Bug #4310: Another mpt_sas panic
- This is a corner case in the fix for #3195, which assumes the IOC reset would be issued from a different thread and t...
- 08:08 PM illumos gate Bug #2091: sd fails to power up some disks
- A hardware vendor has investigated this and determined that we were sending START STOP UNIT with PC set to 1 and the ...
Also available in: Atom