- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 email@example.com
- Registered on: 2010-08-05
- Last connection: 2019-10-17
- 02:03 AM illumos gate Bug #11839 (New): ipmi_close can panic trying to free invalid dev_t
- We've experienced panics in ipmi_close calling id_free which bottoms out in a vmem_hash_delete with a NULL address. T...
- 07:04 AM illumos gate Feature #965: Give sane defaults for CODEMGR_WS and STAFFER
- Yuri Pankov wrote:
> Already done?
It appears the changes are in place for this when Git is the SCM (as it's not us...
- 07:59 PM illumos gate Bug #7117: Dangling references to usr/src/common/openssl
- This bug is not visible when the files from closed-bins (@closed/root_i386/licenses/usr/src/common/openssl/*@) are co...
- 06:53 PM illumos gate Bug #7117 (Closed): Dangling references to usr/src/common/openssl
- After 5086 removed usr/src/common/openssl, there was a remaining reference to @usr/src/common/openssl/LICENSE@ in @us...
- 04:32 PM illumos gate Feature #104 (New): Bring back lx brand
- I think so.
- 10:23 PM illumos gate Bug #1691: zfs diff hardlinks problem
- Michael Keller wrote:
> I find the current behaviour plain wrong because the user thinks that zdiff shows paths but ...
- 06:18 PM illumos gate Bug #5860 (New): NFSv4 server incorrectly processes linktext4 (symbolic link) data
- With #5761 we introduce the updated RFC 7531 definition of the NFSv4 XDR interface. Symbolic link contents are now ex...
- 01:02 AM illumos gate Bug #4085 (In Progress): mpathadm list lu cause panic
- This has the same symptoms as an issue with retired devices with multiple paths we have identified and fixed, with th...
- 07:45 PM illumos gate Bug #4310: Another mpt_sas panic
- The IOC reset is due to a task management command failure which is certainly unusual and has a separate root cause.
- 07:40 PM illumos gate Bug #4310: Another mpt_sas panic
- This is a corner case in the fix for #3195, which assumes the IOC reset would be issued from a different thread and t...
Also available in: Atom