- Login: jgmills
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAlGqYt8zQDnxwa6SEFZGVbmpaf0Q1Ea1Ksir6hIY2xHRllfdMMBlNmK4Len0ktkoTM3L99AQ/Q5YZUvOt5qVs95aA5wqlUIHX0ci+OtQVg9C32HXvNmQhrGoAHE2mQ7GkytQd34DnJ2dwMsbqYJytqLb/pqpLl6cIoDVACbCCFPTDmcBZs6vC3oq43thTEpG1CxvWudWeEYTAVmGWub6pOjbZTElf82VgNuj71fu9oqLJKDuiivnNjeRPY8Era2n2aNNE189jOW0Dfs97VU/ljGofzQggNZdn25eqhIrmmpKTXACi5apCBhh11X98iu9RgInkA7oZTEOQp2SN70lX/Q== mills@ati
- Registered on: 2010-08-11
- Last connection: 2021-01-11
|OpenIndiana Distribution||Developer, Reporter||2017-04-30|
- 12:54 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #13823: Add a command to edit btime
- There is no btime in Unix, only atime, mtime, and ctime. See stat(2) for details.
- 03:31 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13858: x11 hot plug keyboard does not work
- I've seen two related problems with a recent OI upgrade. One is that my KVM will no longer reconnect my USB keyboard...
- 12:56 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13757: gnome-keyring-d dumps core on menu bar shutdown
- This is a very common error on OI. It happens on shutdown. Here's information from three hosts:
- 09:14 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13621: OpenIndiana boot problem with AMD IOMMU
- AMD CPUs have a known problem with the power supply that can cause the system to hang. Fixing it requires a change i...
- 12:54 AM illumos gate Bug #13599: ahci(7d) requires alias for HP AHCI SATA controller
- Thanks for the link. Putting those two entries in /etc/driver_aliases does work. I got a normal boot of the new BE ...
- 04:52 PM illumos gate Bug #13599: ahci(7d) requires alias for HP AHCI SATA controller
- The first way sounds easy to me.
Where do I find your new entries?
- 02:08 PM illumos gate Bug #13599: ahci(7d) requires alias for HP AHCI SATA controller
- Yes, I'd be happy to test this fix. How do I do this when I've already made the change manually?
- 02:14 PM illumos gate Bug #13599: ahci(7d) requires alias for HP AHCI SATA controller
- This particular disk controller does not have separate AHCI and RAID modes. Instead, it has an AHCI+RAID mode. I've...
- 06:37 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13445 (Closed): Faulty example in pkgrecv(1)
- Integrated and closed.
- 02:42 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #13445: Faulty example in pkgrecv(1)
- I now have created a pull request for the pkg5 repository. It's PR number 89. The new example in the man page is th...
Also available in: Atom