- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAlGqYt8zQDnxwa6SEFZGVbmpaf0Q1Ea1Ksir6hIY2xHRllfdMMBlNmK4Len0ktkoTM3L99AQ/Q5YZUvOt5qVs95aA5wqlUIHX0ci+OtQVg9C32HXvNmQhrGoAHE2mQ7GkytQd34DnJ2dwMsbqYJytqLb/pqpLl6cIoDVACbCCFPTDmcBZs6vC3oq43thTEpG1CxvWudWeEYTAVmGWub6pOjbZTElf82VgNuj71fu9oqLJKDuiivnNjeRPY8Era2n2aNNE189jOW0Dfs97VU/ljGofzQggNZdn25eqhIrmmpKTXACi5apCBhh11X98iu9RgInkA7oZTEOQp2SN70lX/Q== mills@ati
- Registered on: 2010-08-11
- Last connection: 2018-07-15
Reported issues: 112
- 06:59 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #9732: Pulseaudio always uses the first audio device
- I just built and tested pulseaudio-12.2 . The patches are unchanged. Only the Makefile is changed, and that only sl...
- 03:07 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #10294: gcc-7 build fails with native assembler
- I've confirmed that the same Makefile works on SPARC and x86. On x86 it does set HAVE_INITFINI_ARRAY_SUPPORT to 1.
- 10:43 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #10294: gcc-7 build fails with native assembler
- Ah, the test in the gcc configure script doesn't work for illumos. You were right: you have to force it for illumos ...
- 02:42 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #10294: gcc-7 build fails with native assembler
- This suggestion is not necessary for x86. If --enable-initfini-array is omitted, the gcc configure script still enab...
- 11:54 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #10294 (New): gcc-7 build fails with native assembler
- When the native assembler is specified, as it is for SPARC hardware, the build of gcc-7 fails with an internal compil...
- 01:51 PM illumos gate Bug #10047: mktemp(1) sometimes ignores its -p option
- Which version are you talking about? There are two in OI. One is /usr/bin/mktemp . The other is /usr/gnu/bin/mktem...
- 02:35 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #9980: Occasional unwanted autotools rebuild for gcc compilers
- I'd be happy to leave the PR step to somebody else.
- 04:23 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #9980 (Resolved): Occasional unwanted autotools rebuild for gcc compilers
- These error messages appear occasionally during build of any of the gcc compilers that copy additional source files i...
- 01:38 AM illumos gate Bug #9863: [OpenIndiana Hipster] Live DVD and USB hang / freeze during boot
- So, the problem is the USB hub. I recall seeing someplace the information that a hub could not be used with the keyb...
- 12:06 AM illumos gate Bug #9863: [OpenIndiana Hipster] Live DVD and USB hang / freeze during boot
- The SunOS banner is printed just before the illumos kernel changes from the BIOS video driver to the driver included ...
Also available in: Atom