- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAlGqYt8zQDnxwa6SEFZGVbmpaf0Q1Ea1Ksir6hIY2xHRllfdMMBlNmK4Len0ktkoTM3L99AQ/Q5YZUvOt5qVs95aA5wqlUIHX0ci+OtQVg9C32HXvNmQhrGoAHE2mQ7GkytQd34DnJ2dwMsbqYJytqLb/pqpLl6cIoDVACbCCFPTDmcBZs6vC3oq43thTEpG1CxvWudWeEYTAVmGWub6pOjbZTElf82VgNuj71fu9oqLJKDuiivnNjeRPY8Era2n2aNNE189jOW0Dfs97VU/ljGofzQggNZdn25eqhIrmmpKTXACi5apCBhh11X98iu9RgInkA7oZTEOQp2SN70lX/Q== mills@ati
- Registered on: 2010-08-11
- Last connection: 2018-07-15
Reported issues: 109
- 02:11 PM illumos gate Bug #9758: Double fault when booting new Ryzen system
- The command I used was:...
- 10:44 PM illumos gate Bug #9758 (Closed): Double fault when booting new Ryzen system
- Here we go again, but this is with the new Raven Ridge series of Ryzen CPUs. The CPU is a Ryzen 3 2200G with built-i...
- 07:19 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #9732: Pulseaudio always uses the first audio device
- Finding the bug and fixing it is enough for me. I'd be happy if somebody else took on the next stage.
- 09:11 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #9732 (New): Pulseaudio always uses the first audio device
- My system has two audio devices. This is probably a common situation these days. The first (device 0) is for the HD...
- 01:30 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #9710 (New): Keyboard stall in MATE-terminal
- This happens to me with MATE-terminal, but not with xterm or the emacs GUI. It only happens occasionally with any ap...
- 09:30 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #7993: pulseaudio process does not close on logout
- I'm seeing exactly the same problem. Here's my copy during a desktop session:...
- 09:19 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #9656 (New): Changing device ownership races with pulseaudio startup
- Something that changes ownership of audio devices is still running when pulseaudio starts. With full logging from pu...
- 09:11 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #9655 (New): Both HAVE_OSS_OUTPUT and HAVE_SOLARIS are defined in pulseaudio
- This problem only shows up when the system has two sound devices, and AUDIODEV is used to specify that the second sou...
- 01:52 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #9611 (New): GCC errors building the pkg package on SPARC
- While building the pkg package on SPARC hardware, I encountered two gcc errors. This is the first one:...
- 07:02 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #9594: Python 2.7 SPARC build needs an adjusted patch and a new patch
- Since the editor messed up my comments, changing a variable with leading and trailing underscores into an Italic font...
Also available in: Atom