- Login: jimklimov
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2010-08-12
- Last connection: 2019-04-02
- 09:46 AM illumos gate Bug #9885: zoneadm takes ages to do something on a system with many snapshots
- Adding logs of another attempt with `truss -fleaD` arguments.
Timing was 1m27s from start of truss to start of zsched.
- 03:27 PM illumos gate Bug #9885: zoneadm takes ages to do something on a system with many snapshots
- Looking at processes, this time it took about a minute and a half to begin starting the OS inside the zone:...
- 03:19 PM illumos gate Bug #9885: zoneadm takes ages to do something on a system with many snapshots
- Attached a truss of the zoneadm startup, per ...
- 10:13 AM illumos gate Bug #9885 (Closed): zoneadm takes ages to do something on a system with many snapshots
- I was investigating why "zones:default" service failed on my laptop, and found that attempts to boot zones timed out....
- 09:30 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #2027: installing time-slider does not force re-read of dbus configuration files
- Hit this (or similar) problem with a recent OI Hipster:...
- 12:15 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #2623: Package and provide OpenVPN and tun/tap drivers manageable by dladm
- FWIW, Enhanced support for OpenVPN, including multiple SMF instances for different setups, landed into OI/Hipster thi...
- 06:34 PM illumos gate Bug #6219: esc is sensitive to /usr/bin/cpp
- Note: Looking at code (because I did have a problem with `esc` taking a wrong `cpp`) I found there is support for an ...
- 11:01 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #7081 (Resolved): gegrep and gfgrep symlinks no longer work
- Our packages (specifically pkg://email@example.com:20160514T200217Z in my case) deliver l...
- 04:14 PM illumos gate Feature #104: Bring back lx brand
- Will the "rejected" status be revised, now that there is some work over the past year being done by SmartOS folks and...
- 11:49 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #829: Support installing OpenIndiana into a hierarchy of datasets
- FYI: The scripts and patches relevant to this issue and ones related to it have initially been placed as attachments ...
Also available in: Atom