- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ecdsa-sha2-nistp256 AAAAE2VjZHNhLXNoYTItbmlzdHAyNTYAAAAIbmlzdHAyNTYAAABBBAG2RqfTPmX09eMDoo5wIkvfeK1hvPTbZ+HbZoDRuWnW9N0tTymKd/rcKTAOJIgXOP/CPI//aKUqVKVak2Ehhvc= PIV_slot_9A /title=piv-auth/CN=C091880D4C4A7693EF796F02324E18A5
- Registered on: 2018-11-15
- Last connection: 2020-02-20
- 07:16 PM illumos gate Bug #12189: zfs test suite calculates md5 digests suboptimally
- To test this I booted a new environment with these changed, crafted a runfile that contains the modified tests, and r...
- 04:20 PM illumos gate Bug #12189 (Closed): zfs test suite calculates md5 digests suboptimally
- While going through the RTI for #12034 Dan noted that we could simplify some testing code by using digest(1) instead ...
- 04:49 PM illumos gate Bug #12034: zfs test send_encrypted_props can fail
- To test this fix I manually ran the test in question:...
- 04:32 PM illumos gate Bug #12132: zfs-retire agent crashes fmd on systems without vdev devids
- Testing notes:
- Ran the zfs test suite. See #10241 for the failures encountered.
- I sent a single fake vdev probe...
- 04:24 PM illumos gate Bug #10241: ZFS not detecting faulty spares in a timely manner
- Testing notes:
- Ran the zfs test suite in my OpenIndiana virtual machine. These are the test failures:...
- 09:59 PM illumos gate Bug #10241: ZFS not detecting faulty spares in a timely manner
- Here's a brief explanation of the suggested fix.
Occasionally during spa_sync we now request that all unused spare...
- 09:34 PM illumos gate Bug #12162: zfstest send_encrypted_props test uses incorrect md5 tool
- jbk mentioned this is a duplicate of #12034.
- 09:30 PM illumos gate Bug #12162 (Closed): zfstest send_encrypted_props test uses incorrect md5 tool
- On my system the send_encrypted_props ZFS test failed. The test couldn't find the program @md5digest@ on my OpenIndia...
- 03:27 PM illumos gate Bug #12143: scan code should check the return value of zfs_btree_first
- Gernot (the original reporter) said via email that he tested this change on his affected systems and it has resolved ...
- 07:58 PM illumos gate Bug #12143 (Closed): scan code should check the return value of zfs_btree_first
- Gernot reported on smartos-discuss that he has systems reliably panicking when running a zpool scrub. The message thr...
Also available in: Atom