- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2010-08-12
- Last connection: 2016-08-11
- illumos gate (Developer, 2012-01-05)
Reported issues: 18
- 08:12 PM illumos gate Bug #7303 (Closed): dynamic metaslab selection
- This change introduces a new weighting algorithm to improve metaslab selection. The new weighting algorithm relies on...
- 03:16 PM illumos gate Feature #7090 (Closed): zfs should improve allocation order and throttle allocations
- When write I/Os are issued, they are issued in block order but the ZIO pipeline will drive them asynchronously throug...
- 08:26 PM illumos gate Feature #6950 (Closed): ARC should cache compressed data
- When reading compressed data from disk, the ARC should keep the compressed block cached and only decompress it when c...
- 02:54 PM illumos gate Feature #6673 (Closed): want a macro to convert seconds to nanoseconds and vice-versa
- Illumos currently has macros to convert milliseconds to nanoseconds and nanoseconds to milliseconds defined in time.h...
- 05:06 AM illumos gate Feature #6672 (Closed): arc_reclaim_thread() should use gethrtime() instead of ddi_get_lbolt()
- Instead of using ddi_get_lbolt(), ZFS should use gethrtime() for timekeeping to provides better time resolution. This...
- 02:01 PM illumos gate Bug #6458: nfsauth_cache_get() deadlock with kmem reap thread
- Keep in mind that this deadlock was detected prior to the changes made by Marcel's change:
- 01:18 PM illumos gate Bug #1778: Assertion failed: rn->rn_nozpool == B_FALSE, file ../common/libzfs_import.c, line 1077...
- The code has the following comment:...
- 02:36 AM illumos gate Bug #5677 (New): zfs_setattr() can hang txg train
- I was recently looking at a system where zfs would hang whenever one particular filesystem was mounted. Inspecting th...
- 03:25 PM illumos gate Bug #5213: panic in metaslab_init due to space_map_open returning ENXIO
- This problem can occur if an invalid/stale pool configuration is passed to the kernel as part of an import attempt. T...
- 05:38 PM illumos gate Bug #3580: Want zvols to return volblocksize when queried for physical block size
- This change is not meant to change the blocksize reported by COMSTAR but instead to allow other zvol consumers to be ...
Also available in: Atom