- 06:53 PM illumos gate Bug #10442: VirtualBox crash when mouse detached or attached
The reason for the crash is that the kvm module was loaded wihen the USB event occurred.
pkg uninstall d...
- 06:59 PM illumos gate Bug #10552: i7 only 4 of 8 cpus detected
- Ah stupid me :-D
Then the fault changes to
"misleading output at boot: NOTICE: System detected 8 cpus, but only...
- 09:40 PM illumos gate Bug #10552 (New): i7 only 4 of 8 cpus detected
I'm having this issue for a while now,
and i hoped it would be better now with the recent bugfix..
- 07:21 AM Graphics/DRM Feature #8650: Bump to libdrm 2.4.83
Probably i'm wrong,
but don't see these changes been manifested,
all i see is libdrm 2.4.75..
The work h...
- 09:53 AM illumos gate Bug #10442: VirtualBox crash when mouse detached or attached
- ah - forgot to mention:
SunOS dell 5.11 illumos-57aea9348d i86pc i386 i86pc
- 09:49 AM illumos gate Bug #10442 (New): VirtualBox crash when mouse detached or attached
When a USB mouse is attached or detached,
while a VirtualBox vm is running (in my case win xp)
there is a "...
- 08:31 PM illumos gate Feature #10281 (New): Please add Intel driver support for UHD Graphics 0x8086, 0x3e94
- Please add "intel" driver support
for the integrated Intel HD Graphics card
of the Intel(r) Xeon(r) E-2176M CPU
- 09:50 AM illumos gate Bug #9926: Booting/Installation problem
- At first, you should try to enable "legacy boot",
this will give you a text console where you can read whats going o...
- 10:50 AM illumos gate Bug #10260: bootx64.efi is not build any more maybe since #9991 or #9664
The loader works, i get the boot menu,
so this bug can be closed.
- 10:55 AM illumos gate Bug #10260: bootx64.efi is not build any more maybe since #9991 or #9664
- Where is the file
it is part of the commit of #9664 and contains boo...
Also available in: Atom