- Login: brancoliticus
- Registered on: 2019-03-09
- Last connection: 2020-09-12
- 01:18 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12504 (Resolved): Mercurial is broken, seems odd to have python 2.7 errors
- @> uname -a
SunOS openindiana 5.11 illumos-a16250662f i86pc i386 i86pc@
Traceback (most recent call last):...
- 12:26 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12381: pkg update error
- According to the irc conversation at @https://echelog.com/logs/browse/illumos/1584054000@, the problem is a clash bet...
- 10:07 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12381 (New): pkg update error
- I tried to update my system with @sudo pkg update@ but it fails.
SunOS openindiana 5.11 illumos-f11c6b...
- 12:34 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #11758: Boot not working
- I did fix my system with the 2018.04 live DVD. After much fiddling in the ok loader prompt with commands that were me...
- 05:11 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #11758 (Resolved): Boot not working
- I am affected by I believe https://illumos.topicbox.com/groups/developer/T1d7a671859643160. I updated the system and ...
- 06:21 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #11209: How to configure postgres-11 for use with golang
- I have to say I found out that there is extensive documentation on the Postgresql documentation website about how to ...
- 05:55 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #11209 (Closed): How to configure postgres-11 for use with golang
- I hope asking for help in this issue is allowed on the bugtracker since this is in my opinion a documentation issue.
- 04:21 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #10926 (Closed): Miscompiled Firefox 60.6.2
- I upgraded to the new Firefox package with today's, 7th of may 2019, update to Firefox among other packages that were...
- 06:10 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #10883: New Firefox 60 esr crashes on multitabbing
- I get the following error in the terminal just opening a fresh Firefox google search window and opening one of the
- 10:22 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #10883 (Rejected): New Firefox 60 esr crashes on multitabbing
- When trying to open a new tab or a new window in Firefox it crashes with the following output when started
from the ...
Also available in: Atom