Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
- Login: RoyK
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-dss 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 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2010-08-15
- Last connection: 2012-05-07
- 06:23 PM illumos gate Bug #2663: zpool should handle 4k drives
- This update should go in regardless of what autosensing exists, since if you're setting up a pool on 512B sectors and...
- 04:28 PM illumos gate Bug #2663 (In Progress): zpool should handle 4k drives
- The current zpool should have a way to override sector size in case of "advanced format" drives with internal 4k sect...
- 04:30 PM illumos gate Feature #2605 (Closed): want to resume interrupted zfs send
- With ZFS send/receive of large datasets, it would be rather nice to have an incremental or a resumable zfs send/recei...
- 03:31 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1179: ZFS time-slider and auto-snapshots not working due to missing zfssnap-roleadd SMF service
- It clearly doesn't work on a fresh 151a install here
- 02:08 PM illumos gate Bug #2102 (New): Resilver restarts if second drive dies
- Hi all
I have a server with four RAIDz2 VDEVs, and the other day, a drive, c14t19d0, died. The spare, c9t7d0, step...
- 04:32 PM illumos gate Feature #1596: Allow tuning resilver priority
- To clarify, zpool said it'll take ~10 hours to finish the resilver while under load. After stopping the rsync, it fin...
- 04:18 PM illumos gate Feature #1596 (New): Allow tuning resilver priority
- Hi all
I recently had an issue with this system. It's got 11 VDEVs with 7 drives each (Hitachi HDS723020BLA642) in...
- 05:39 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #228: fail2ban for OpenIndiana and friends
- I vote for closing this ticket and rather spend time on denyhosts (see link above). Denyhosts is distributed and reli...
- 08:46 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #228: fail2ban for OpenIndiana and friends
- To be honest, I'm not sure if this is worth the task. [[http://denyhosts.sourceforge.net/]] is probably better for th...
- 08:56 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #280: Changing default path to have Solaris bins first?
- Shouldn't this really be fixed before 151? It really breaks Solaris compatibility, which is part of the plan.
Also available in: Atom