- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2010-08-15
- Last connection: 2020-10-05
- 03:26 PM illumos gate Bug #13059: Dell R630 - X2APIC enabled cause boot hang
- Unfortunately, switching HPET off in BIOS makes no difference on the DL20 - no usb memory stick (internal usb port). ...
- 07:35 AM illumos gate Bug #13059: Dell R630 - X2APIC enabled cause boot hang
> The error appears to be when X2APIC is enabled in BIOS; the error: No SOF interrupts have been received this usb ...
- 05:29 PM illumos gate Feature #8947: Support the Marvell 88SE9230 PCIe to SATA controller
- some info for others, who tried this Marvell chip: i installed 4 Exos Seagate with 6 TB and they are not recognized. ...
- 06:28 PM illumos gate Feature #8947: Support the Marvell 88SE9230 PCIe to SATA controller
- Sebastian Wiedenroth wrote:
> just a bit of additional information: the messages go away when all four drive bays ha...
Also available in: Atom