- Registered on: 2010-08-16
- Last connection: 2016-01-14
- 06:48 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #6555 (Resolved): gtk3 does not appear to be usable
- gtk3 is now delivered by hipster. As far as I am aware, no hipster packages use this library yet. One candidate for u...
- 06:14 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #4115 (In Progress): Transmission 2.60 upgrade
- I modified the userland Makefile to build the same version as the version of the SFE package that was referred to abo...
- 04:28 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #6228 (Resolved): libboost_locale.so is missing
- Hipster's boost package does not contain Boost.Locale. A description of that library can be found here: http://www.bo...
- 06:54 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #4115 (Feedback): Transmission 2.60 upgrade
- SFEtransmission is now at 2.60. That is the latest version that does not require GTK+3. This version of Transmission ...
- 11:04 PM illumos gate Bug #1970: Boot fails from an rpool on Hitachi 4k sector drives
- zdb produces the following:
- 09:01 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #1943: Add Leafpad to dev or experimental repo
- Milan Jurik wrote:
> SFE contains leafpad spec, it could be added to OI SFE repo quickly.
- 06:54 PM illumos gate Bug #1957 (Closed): Printing to a Generic Postscript Network printer.
- 10:27 PM illumos gate Bug #1970 (Closed): Boot fails from an rpool on Hitachi 4k sector drives
- The drives are two Hitachi Desktar 7K1000 D drives in a mirrored pool. They are novel in that they have a single plat...
- 01:25 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1861: Boot failure in Linux KVM
- This has absolutely nothing to do with SFE.
- 07:33 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #1534: VirtualBox (4.1.2) suddenly core dumps after latest 151 changes
- This is a perplexing problem, especially since it does not occur on Solaris 11 Early Adaptor, which comes with gcc 4....
Also available in: Atom