- Login: enrico
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAqAzkFVirBCxuCXoF28OFiadx4SupsCMGQGhZNY73i3tHTUC87K3VdlO7ouDkE3qZ25AgGCvC0pVoPj32UmyWA/G2+uUo0ZdOcbGF0j1i1kphe+WNXYLumYjbI98BwtwcTvBATOgVvV1D5pEkRh9P0sZ2/EBI45Y+Bsf02Eo/VOoqGM8uFHn0LlMus6HMlGU41PxaseOu8TBut37Nkfi8LzAdiQO50yIBtb0vU7H859TSnR5umPl0nq2z7DS6qduYvUTy9LajzCXDGDo9sO9IOSfuSNrm7clHP6YvNVBbaMcJOOKVawF76+7g5yWF36vdJkuWrG9yEwKcM1VytJzm5w== sunkiss@devel
- Registered on: 2010-08-16
- Last connection: 2013-04-10
- 08:38 AM illumos gate Bug #3406: Ralink RT2571W - RT2501USB - rum wifi driver
- paste or attach /var/adm/messages file log here
- 05:06 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #3197: nwam-manager leaks memory; causes swapping hell.
- Hi Nick,
i probably know the source of the problem.
It can be for my #405 workaround in illumos-gate which might ha...
- 02:58 PM illumos gate Bug #2995 (Feedback): pcan and pcwl wifi device drivers EOL
- Pending RTI
- 02:12 PM illumos gate Bug #2995 (Resolved): pcan and pcwl wifi device drivers EOL
- The removal of these two drivers allows us to start cleaning up PCMCIA legacy code.
Moreover they don't support wpa ...
- 02:43 AM illumos gate Bug #2776: e1000g jumbo frames don't work with 82579LM
- on oi-151a4, after setting MaxFrameSize=0 and rebooting in noticed the system has *already* set MTU to:
- 08:37 PM illumos gate Bug #405 (Feedback): Can't connect to similarly-named, encrypted wireless networks.
- This patch maily consists in the following nwam design changes:
- 06:10 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #2156: Wi-Fi doesn't work on Toshiba Satellite L645
- hi, i think Oracle removed the entire laptop community webpage two weeks ago
- 02:19 PM illumos gate Bug #2577: WARNING: ieee80211_event: door_ki_open() failed
- Additional info here:
"Enables or disables WPA in the driver for a specified WiFi link.
- 06:26 PM illumos gate Bug #405: Can't connect to similarly-named, encrypted wireless networks.
- new webrev attached
- 02:58 PM illumos gate Bug #2577: WARNING: ieee80211_event: door_ki_open() failed
- a similar problem is reported by Olivier Nicaise in his EAP-TTLS project:
"When wpa_supplicant is run as a service...
Also available in: Atom