- Login: sergey
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAQEAvbItacnxgB/Yd5mFNXZ1N3VCAs8tjPlZxZ/bd4edm4NSPXMY8FFCmrxj5l/a+bEFJo7PwfbvW95J7q96HbmxBVFqJKzGIFVkZ1QIdVTa2X63b0I1qYzNRFWWUUkIQZZvb5GGDZ1cksAQOzVAWqqajhdXRPao3EFlgOvrL6U3a+YuaoFmKByU5/kyYt4phrc12XiphTF9w+gG2fcYf/T14Edmp6BhNitT9HJuEnD0Ia7dyhzNfHnwz7uUCoe3hiEVr0t3MSf/9jaoLzlMx05j4yPf+ACrVVh64BkWYu2YeRexNQlFdHOccestV3qcGS6rPfnJUxzN9M/bDKvoOWJLBw== sergey@domU-12-31-38-00-39-C3
- Registered on: 2010-07-20
- Last connection: 2011-10-03
- 12:14 AM site Bug #451 (Closed): Redmine authentication are confused by .illumos.org vs www.
- 12:14 AM site Feature #469 (Closed): Issue tracker needs category support
- 12:12 AM site Feature #471 (In Progress): Make jumping between projects easier for bug tracking
- Yes, it make sense
- 12:11 AM site Bug #468 (Feedback): Need faster/low-latency mirror for "illumos-gate"
- Roland Mainz, there is illumos-gate in bitbucket.org
- 12:07 AM site Bug #470 (Closed): Cannot reopen closed issues
- I allowed Report changing status from Close to "Feedback" for bugs
- 12:04 AM site Feature #472 (Feedback): Allow issues to span multiple projects
- Redmine supports cross-project relationship. Is this what you need?
- 12:01 AM site Bug #480: Need to be able to change bug/feature/support on an issue
- Matt, did you find this button, can I close this issue?
- 12:00 AM site Bug #486: I'm receiving for bugs I've not subscribed to
- It is configurable in My Page, In Email notifications section, set "Only for things I watch or I'm involved in". Laur...
- 11:55 PM site Bug #264 (Closed): Long links in "Latest Projects" section will overflow
- fixed, added overflow property, also I added css property: word-wrap: break-word; which is supported by safari.
- 11:49 PM site Feature #492 (Resolved): Upgrade redmine to 1.0.4 version
Also available in: Atom