- Login: yuripv
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC/EbjGe8IrETDdlZq15V6hH6KrI+7JT4x7SVD/re/FAQ33I7xkBxa2LNCZNiLbm/Yxwc6a6kCAwRr/CW49Awpj3z8Qxkqa5KiIWBUEiV28Yz1fmP5jIX35tmrm+5CrLyWp2yciVYxhU5qASDJAboSgX/bkS4BSk/qGFsNjBbvohYNsk/3x5HEXyb17P6WruGBJkHVUHRsTwwzYs1N+CTnTX5yuqp5qsxCfp1Ejjs7yWWZA5dlnDIXH8N7yuXAfwKKlWFReDgGhlmBBKvuuCYoDE7vKZ8T5mol2cEGd4cX0LXSKHZP4Tl+tVJYJxVARByZ1QRr4FOaNrv8fMB9fwutp yuripv
- Registered on: 2010-08-17
- Last connection: 2020-11-26
- 08:06 AM illumos gate Bug #13313 (New): ctf build in tools uses cw from /opt/onbld
- After #9944 and #11480, ctf is built as part of bootstrap target but it already requires cw, and we switch the ONBLD_...
- 10:39 AM illumos gate Bug #1513: need update dependency to package install/beadm
- As I have noticed 9 years later, it looks like the actual bug here is that libinstzones is for some weird reason ship...
- 11:41 AM illumos gate Bug #12953 (In Progress): convert printf(3c) and vprintf(3c) to mdoc
- To allow for easier (and meaningful) updates to these man pages, convert them to mdoc proper.
- 06:03 PM illumos gate Feature #12530 (Feedback): combine w(1) and whodo(1M)
- Actually after taking a look at what whodo(1M) really does, I don't see a point in keeping it at all - -l mode is alr...
- 07:17 PM illumos gate Feature #12530 (In Progress): combine w(1) and whodo(1M)
- 09:32 PM illumos gate Bug #12604: w needs to use line name instead of pid
- To test this I used tmux built with utempter support, and checked that `w` output corresponds to what is actually run...
- 12:06 PM illumos gate Bug #12874: small errors in wcswidth(3C)
- That paragraph also needs to be moved from RETURN VALUES to DESCRIPTION section.
- 06:02 PM illumos gate Bug #12815: ucode/update.intel needs pkgfmt fix
- Dan McDonald wrote:
> Tested during the update for #12816. Pre-fix, generated terrible noise in the manifest. Post...
- 02:11 PM illumos gate Bug #12810 (Closed): usr/src/tools/opensolaris contents are unused
- The following files are not used during the build, not shipped, and don't seem to have any useful information in them...
- 09:44 AM illumos gate Bug #6037: zfs(1M) needs to handle unknown uid/gid in context of allow/unallow more gracefully
- openzfs pr is lost and forgotten, there's another pr in zol: https://github.com/openzfs/zfs/pull/10280, back to the p...
Also available in: Atom