- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 ypankov
- Registered on: 2010-08-17
- Last connection: 2020-02-27
- illumos gate (Developer, 2011-02-06)
- 02:45 AM illumos gate Bug #12341 (In Progress): devid mismatch messages are too noisy
- After updating ESXi, devids for NVMe devices apparently changed, and console was flooded as shown on attached screens...
- 04:53 PM illumos gate Bug #11807: "private use area" characters should be marked as "printable"
- Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> Ok. Personally I think this is a mistake being made to accommodate non-standard use cases,...
- 10:27 PM illumos gate Bug #11807: "private use area" characters should be marked as "printable"
- Just checked Debian GNU/Linux and they seems to do the same, at least the 0xe000-0xf8ff range is all marked 'print pu...
- 09:48 PM illumos gate Bug #11807: "private use area" characters should be marked as "printable"
- Yes, description says as much, and it's just a deliberate choice we could make here, having those "printable", to hel...
- 06:33 PM illumos gate Bug #11807 (In Progress): "private use area" characters should be marked as "printable"
- As reported in "FreeBSD PR240911":https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=240911, at least some of the char...
- 06:43 PM illumos gate Bug #11808 (In Progress): locale: update to CLDR 36
- 09:25 AM illumos gate Bug #11741 (Closed): regexec: fix processing multibyte strings
- From FreeBSD's "PR153502":https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=153502:
I'm seeing odd behavior from p...
- 11:25 AM illumos gate Feature #11615: should handle locale charmap aliases
- To test this, I used aliases in locale specification and checked that output of `locale` and e.g. `date` uses the res...
- 04:56 PM illumos gate Bug #10585: Non-standard definition of $PAGER in /etc/profile
- > Tools that execute seamlessly on other systems are blocked on OpenIndiana, waiting for user intervention.
> but ...
- 04:27 PM illumos gate Bug #10585: Non-standard definition of $PAGER in /etc/profile
- There is no "standard" PAGER value -- OI (illumos) chosen to have it set to @less -ins@, and you can override it to w...
Also available in: Atom