- Login: yuripv
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 yuripv
- Registered on: 2010-08-17
- Last connection: 2021-05-03
- 03:26 PM illumos gate Bug #13765: zfs_clone_010_pos fails with newer python
- We just changed it to the following to get rid of python dependency entirely (at least for that test case):...
- 01:33 PM illumos gate Bug #13708 (In Progress): remove lint cruft from Makefile.master
- It serves no purpose anymore.
- 01:32 PM illumos gate Bug #13707 (In Progress): remove C99LMODE cruft
- Various lint cleanups seem to have left C99LMODE cruft intact, probably as it does not stand out as lint related.
- 04:20 PM illumos gate Bug #13693: loader: we should support pools without features
- To test this, I updated bootx64.efi in ESP, and was again able to boot from pool without any features.
- 10:31 AM illumos gate Bug #13667 (New): pkg lint should not run if we are not building packages
- pkg lint seems to run no matter if we build packages ('p' in NIGHTLY_OPTIONS) or not, it shouldn't as it's going to f...
- 12:19 PM illumos gate Bug #12558: Builtin command "printf" of ksh93 does not behave as specified
- Jens Elkner wrote in #note-5:
> ksh is correct: GMT is a timezone, UTC is a standard.
It isn't, UTC is valid time...
- 08:51 PM illumos gate Bug #13622 (Closed): Memory leak in coretemp_create_sensor
- 10:06 AM illumos gate Bug #13569: bootfs_006_pos: 7404 forgot to remove the "not supported" comment
- Or, at least, move the now supported pool types above that comment.
- 10:03 AM illumos gate Bug #13569 (New): bootfs_006_pos: 7404 forgot to remove the "not supported" comment
- #7404 changed bootfs_006_pos to treat some pool types as supporting bootfs but forgot to remove the @## the following...
- 10:19 PM illumos gate Bug #11245: zfstest rename_dirs_001_pos RENAME_DIRS is undefined
- Just noticed this as well, and it looks the test case is fixed in openzfs long time ago; the sleep interval is greatl...
Also available in: Atom