- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa 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 yuripv
- Registered on: 2010-08-17
- Last connection: 2019-11-02
- illumos gate (Developer, 2011-02-06)
- 04:53 PM illumos gate Bug #11807: "private use area" characters should be marked as "printable"
- Garrett D'Amore wrote:
> Ok. Personally I think this is a mistake being made to accommodate non-standard use cases,...
- 10:27 PM illumos gate Bug #11807: "private use area" characters should be marked as "printable"
- Just checked Debian GNU/Linux and they seems to do the same, at least the 0xe000-0xf8ff range is all marked 'print pu...
- 09:48 PM illumos gate Bug #11807: "private use area" characters should be marked as "printable"
- Yes, description says as much, and it's just a deliberate choice we could make here, having those "printable", to hel...
- 06:33 PM illumos gate Bug #11807 (In Progress): "private use area" characters should be marked as "printable"
- As reported in "FreeBSD PR240911":https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=240911, at least some of the char...
- 06:43 PM illumos gate Bug #11808 (In Progress): locale: update to CLDR 36
- 09:25 AM illumos gate Bug #11741 (Closed): regexec: fix processing multibyte strings
- From FreeBSD's "PR153502":https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=153502:
I'm seeing odd behavior from p...
- 11:25 AM illumos gate Feature #11615: should handle locale charmap aliases
- To test this, I used aliases in locale specification and checked that output of `locale` and e.g. `date` uses the res...
- 04:56 PM illumos gate Bug #10585: Non-standard definition of $PAGER in /etc/profile
- > Tools that execute seamlessly on other systems are blocked on OpenIndiana, waiting for user intervention.
> but ...
- 04:27 PM illumos gate Bug #10585: Non-standard definition of $PAGER in /etc/profile
- There is no "standard" PAGER value -- OI (illumos) chosen to have it set to @less -ins@, and you can override it to w...
- 12:49 PM illumos gate Bug #11694 (In Progress): os-tests: secflags_limits.sh has a typo "devlnull"
Also available in: Atom