- Login: yuripv
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SSH Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQC/EbjGe8IrETDdlZq15V6hH6KrI+7JT4x7SVD/re/FAQ33I7xkBxa2LNCZNiLbm/Yxwc6a6kCAwRr/CW49Awpj3z8Qxkqa5KiIWBUEiV28Yz1fmP5jIX35tmrm+5CrLyWp2yciVYxhU5qASDJAboSgX/bkS4BSk/qGFsNjBbvohYNsk/3x5HEXyb17P6WruGBJkHVUHRsTwwzYs1N+CTnTX5yuqp5qsxCfp1Ejjs7yWWZA5dlnDIXH8N7yuXAfwKKlWFReDgGhlmBBKvuuCYoDE7vKZ8T5mol2cEGd4cX0LXSKHZP4Tl+tVJYJxVARByZ1QRr4FOaNrv8fMB9fwutp yuripv
- Registered on: 2010-08-17
- Last connection: 2021-02-04
- 10:06 AM illumos gate Bug #13569: bootfs_006_pos: 7404 forgot to remove the "not supported" comment
- Or, at least, move the now supported pool types above that comment.
- 10:03 AM illumos gate Bug #13569 (New): bootfs_006_pos: 7404 forgot to remove the "not supported" comment
- #7404 changed bootfs_006_pos to treat some pool types as supporting bootfs but forgot to remove the @## the following...
- 10:19 PM illumos gate Bug #11245: zfstest rename_dirs_001_pos RENAME_DIRS is undefined
- Just noticed this as well, and it looks the test case is fixed in openzfs long time ago; the sleep interval is greatl...
- 08:06 AM illumos gate Bug #13313 (New): ctf build in tools uses cw from /opt/onbld
- After #9944 and #11480, ctf is built as part of bootstrap target but it already requires cw, and we switch the ONBLD_...
- 10:39 AM illumos gate Bug #1513: need update dependency to package install/beadm
- As I have noticed 9 years later, it looks like the actual bug here is that libinstzones is for some weird reason ship...
- 11:41 AM illumos gate Bug #12953 (In Progress): convert printf(3c) and vprintf(3c) to mdoc
- To allow for easier (and meaningful) updates to these man pages, convert them to mdoc proper.
- 06:03 PM illumos gate Feature #12530 (Feedback): combine w(1) and whodo(1M)
- Actually after taking a look at what whodo(1M) really does, I don't see a point in keeping it at all - -l mode is alr...
- 07:17 PM illumos gate Feature #12530 (In Progress): combine w(1) and whodo(1M)
- 09:32 PM illumos gate Bug #12604: w needs to use line name instead of pid
- To test this I used tmux built with utempter support, and checked that `w` output corresponds to what is actually run...
- 12:06 PM illumos gate Bug #12874: small errors in wcswidth(3C)
- That paragraph also needs to be moved from RETURN VALUES to DESCRIPTION section.
Also available in: Atom