- Login: alarcher
- Email: email@example.com
- SSH Key:
- Registered on: 2010-08-26
- Last connection: 2020-06-25
|OpenIndiana Distribution||Manager, Developer, Reporter||2015-12-14|
- 08:24 AM Graphics/DRM Feature #12395: Update to libdrm >= 2.4.97
- Although I have switched to gcc-7 on May 19.
- 08:23 AM Graphics/DRM Feature #12395: Update to libdrm >= 2.4.97
- gh origin wrote:
> Aurélien Larcher wrote:
> > Required by recent Xorg and Mesa.
> > Currently tested with 2.4.99 ...
- 11:42 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12964: Continuously reboot after installing the latest update
- Some developers like me had Covid and are still suffering from consequences of the virus after 3 months of illness, o...
- 11:38 AM OpenIndiana Distribution Feature #13006: Need working Chineese ibus input method
- A better option could be to update ibus in oi-userland for everyone's benefit.
- 06:28 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12896: QT5 manifest needs mediated symlinks
- Removing 32-bit binaries takes time and we have already been working on it for quite some time.
It takes time when y...
- 06:23 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12896: QT5 manifest needs mediated symlinks
- We actually hosted some Unleashed bits and I also found their approach interesting, too bad they had other priorities...
- 06:12 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12896: QT5 manifest needs mediated symlinks
- We need some Qt5 version for VirtualBox, VLC, LibreCAD (which btw was only migrated to Qt5 a few weeks ago).
- 04:25 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12896: QT5 manifest needs mediated symlinks
- Back when I packaged Qt5 some packages in oi-userland relied on Qt4 being default in /usr/bin.
Had I mediated syml...
- 04:17 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12896: QT5 manifest needs mediated symlinks
- Probably you should not spend too much time on this and only deliver symlinks for Qt5.
I do not think it makes sense...
- 04:31 PM OpenIndiana Distribution Bug #12876: Qt5 package is incomplete
- As we already discussed you need to use /usr/lib/qt/5.8/bin/qmake since /usr/bin/qmake is for Qt4.
Nobody here is ...
Also available in: Atom